Chapter 11. Alone.

Chapter 12. Alone.

Hope POV

I was sitting on the couch fiddling with my hands, as Louis paced across the room “Louis, babe please sit down” I said looking at him, he glanced at me quickly, he reluctantly nodded, he slowly sat next to me, it’s been a week since we went to the police station, today their telling us if they found anybody, we sat completely silent in the tense air, I don’t know why Louis seemed a lot more tense, what did him and the officer talk about when I was gone? A ring broke the silence of the room, Louis quickly grabbed the phone and stood up.

“hello?” he started pacing the room again, I sighed and looked down “uh-huh” he sat for a second but immediately stood up again “what?” he asked, I looked up at him.

Louis POV

“hello?”

“Mr. Tomlinson?”

“uh-huh” I sat for a second.

“we have a report about the offenders” I shot from my spot next to Hope, I saw her look at me from the corner of my eye.

“what?”

“we found them” I sighed in relief “but…”

“but?”

“we can’t find the one sending you messages”

“what? How?”

“well the phone keeps changing locations”

“why don’t you follow them?”

“because we tracked the phone to America, but within the next hour they said the changed to Australia, But Louis don’t worry, we’re sure it’s just a fan trying to give a scare”

“what if it isn’t?!” I yelled getting frustrated.

“Louis it will be fine” I scoffed.

“Louis?” I heard Hope say behind me, I glanced back at her.

“please Louis just believe me”

“fine, goodbye Mister Parker” I hung up the phone, I placed it on the table and sat down, I ran my hands through my hair.

“Louis is everything alright?”

“they found them and locked them up” I mumbled.

“then what’s wrong?”

“nothing”

“Louis-“

“I said nothing” I said coldly.

She flinched at my tone “ok”

“I’m sorry Hope, I’m just stressed because of tour” I said rubbing my eye, that wasn’t completely a lie.

“it’s ok Lou” I looked up at her she had a small smile on her face, I could still see the hurt disappearing in her eyes, I sighed and hugged her.

“I’m going to miss you”

“well at least I won’t be completely alone when you leave” she mumbled.

“what do you mean?”

“oh yeah I have some friends at school now”

“oh that’s great babe”

“yeah jarred is the best”

I tensed “that’s great” I said a little stiffly.

“Lou don’t worry, I won’t replace you” I said smiling at me, I relaxed and smiled down at her.