Chapter 19. DON'T KILL HIM!

Chapter 19. DON’T KILL HIM!

Hope POV

Silence fell upon the room even though the silence rung louder than the screaming in my mind “put away the gun, Jarred” Louis said rigidly.

“what does the big bad gun scare the little pop star?” Jarred said in a baby tone.

“someone’s going to get hurt” Louis said straitening himself.

“that’s the point” he said jutting the gun at Louis making me jump.

“Jarred just cut it out, if you shoot me someone will find out” Louis, would you call it reasoned? More like demanded.

“maybe if you just walk away and never peep of this again, maybe I’ll let you live”

“I’m not going anywhere without Hope, you bastard” Louis growled with a disgusted look on his face.

Suddenly something or someone grabbed my arm, I nearly screamed before I saw who it was, Liam. I looked at him in total shock, he put his finger to his lips signaling for me to be quiet, I nodded, he started untying my legs, the ropes released my hands and legs, air rushed to the open cuts on my wrists and ankles, I winced, Liam helped me stand, he pointed to the open door in front of us, I glanced at Louis and glanced at me but took his eyes off me quickly, we started walking toward the door but I didn’t take my eyes off of Louis. 

“Don’t speak like that, it’s not kind” he continued with the baby tone.

“cut it with the voice” Louis said agitated.

“why does it bother you?” he said again in a baby voice.

“Stop being such a F*cking Cunt”

“that’s it!”  suddenly the unthinkable happened, his finger clutched the trigger, that set something in me, I ran straight for Louis.

“DON’T KILL HIM!” I screamed leaping before Louis, and then a gunshot ran through the air and a sudden pain hit me in the chest, it suddenly became hard to breathe, I fell to the floor, I sat there for what felt like ages, when suddenly I heard two gunshots and tears started leaking out of my eyes as I tried to intake breathe, I felt hands on my arms, my eyes blurred and I closed them, my throat screamed with pain for air but none came, my mind became foggy and the need for air became more existent, the only thing I could feel was the hard concrete beneath me and the pain in my chest, I could no longer hear shouts and the hands on my arm were no longer there, my throat tightened and my mind gave up, I passed into foggy light, I opened my eyes and they weren’t blurred, I wasn’t lying on the cold concrete it was completely silent, I took a deep breathe in, the pain in my chest was gone, I looked up as I stood and there was a mirror, I looked at it and nearly screamed, there was a bloody bullet hole in my chest, the blood on my clothes started to seep back into the hole and skin formed over it, my clothes formed again, I lifted my shirt it was gone but it wasn’t the only thing gone, the scar that used to run across my side was gone too, I put my shirt back down and stared at the mirror, suddenly I felt a rush of air around me, I was in a dark room, the mirror still stood in front of me, it started playing things like a movie screen, a young girl was running around a backyard with a little boy trailing behind her, then it hit me, that’s me and Harvey, more things played, these are all my memories my life, wait my life is flashing before my eyes, that only happens when… I’m dying, that’s what the bullet hole was, I can’t die yet, my life finally turned around I got a new family, I can’t leave now.

“WAIT NO!” I screamed at the mirror “I’M NOT READY, I WANT, I WANT TO SEE LOUIS AGAIN, FEEL HIS LIPS ON MINE, HAVE A SISITER BROTHER MOMENT WITH LAIM, I WANT TO SEE THE BOYS AND MAKE CORNY JOKES WITH THEM, I WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE, BECOME A SINGER, DIE IN A HAPPY ENDING, I WANT TO GRADUATE 12TH YAER, I DON’T WANT TO LEAVE YET, I DON’T WANT TO DIE, I DONR BELONG HERE!!” I yelled at the top of lungs as tears rushed down my face.