Chapter 18. Pain.

Chapter 18. Pain.

Hope POV

I opened my eyes to look around the dingy room,  but now my mouth was gagged and my legs were tied and I was no longer in the room, my pants and shirt were missing, I struggled under the ropes and pain shot through my body, I’ve only felt that pain once and it was the worst pain I’d ever felt, my hips started throbbing in pain “bloody hell” I silently said, but since I was gagged it sounded like “bouldy ell”

“good morning” I jumped as my silent whining session was interrupted by a voice, I looked up and Jarred was standing over me with a dirty smirk on his lips, I whimpered through my gag “you were amazing last night, it would have been better if you were conscious though”

Suddenly it clicked, why my hips were hurting, why I wasn’t wearing pants and a shirt, he raped me. Tears flooded my eyes almost immediately, they didn’t hesitate to flow down my cheeks, I closed my eyes and gently laid down my head, I didn’t try to speak, didn’t try to fight the ropes, and I didn’t look at him, why? Was my only thought, why has my life screwed me over so many times, when I was 7 my family died, I was mute till just last year and I’ve been bullied almost my whole life, and I’ve been raped twice and kidnapped, I probably lost Louis, he can find so many girls better than me on tour, why don’t just top off the cake by dying.

“oh don’t cry babe” I felt a hand laid on my back, I started shaking as his cold hands touched my back, I tried to wriggle away from him, I felt myself hit the cold stone wall and knew I couldn’t go any further, I felt a pain shoot through my side and a loud slapping sound issued through the sound of my cry’s “come back here B*tch!” he order grabbing my arm, a pain slashed across my cheek.

“please just kill me” I whimpered, as he ripped the gag off my mouth “I have nothing”   I mumbled.

“what about your precious Louis?” he growled in to my ear.

“I’m not good enough for him, I’m sure he’s already found a batter replacement”

“I could never replace you Hope” I looked over  Jarrod’s shoulder and there stood Louis.

Jarred shoved the gag back into my mouth “Hello Louis, lovely of you to join us”

--Couple hours earlier—

Louis POV

We jumped quickly out of the cab and ran to the police station, I ran to the desk but I was panting so I couldn’t talk, Liam seemed to take my inability to answer the lady at the desk questioning look “we need to file a kidnapped teen girl-“

He was cut off by someone “Mr. Tomlinson?” I turned my head.

“Mr. Parkers” I pushed away from the desk and ran up to him.

“I thought we already solved the case about your girlfriend” he said as I stopped in front of him.

“no it’s about the texts, whoever it is has kidnapped her” I gasped as the fact that the girl I love could be dead for all I know and I wanted to cry, I don’t care about my dignity anymore, my eyes welled with tears.

“are you sure?”

“yes her kidnapper called using her phone”

“do you know where she is?” he asked.

“no, but-but can’t you track calls or something” I sputtered desperately, Liam stood beside me now.

“yes we can but he could have moved her, we can’t really help but give you the location” he said.

“I don’t care, just tell me where she is” I said, he took my phone out my hand and started walking back down the hall he came from, we followed closely behind him like lost children.

“just sit in here” he motioned to the chairs in the corner of the room, and he entered a room.

--

we sat, I tapped my foot on the ground staring at the door he entered, I couldn’t bring my eyes off it, praying he’d be done soon, who knows what he’s doing to her, what if he beat her? what if he raped her?

What if he kil- my thought was cut off by the opening of the door I was staring at, I stood up and walked towards him in one swift movement “what is it?” I asked looking at him more desperate than ever.

“we got a small reading but it’s not completely positive” he handed me a paper, I looked and immediately knew the area, it was around the coffee shop, when I first bumped into Hope, I grabbed Liam’s shoulder and started to sprint out of the station, I didn’t look back, I just flew down the road, we arrived to the destination I was running for 15 minutes straight to get to, I ran around the shop and stopped I heard voice coming from inside a beat down dingy building, I walked quietly to it and so did Liam, he could also hear them, I looked through window and undoubtedly was it a Hope with another guy, he slapped her side and that ticked me off “I’m going to distract him and you get Hope” I quickly whispered to Liam as I tried to find a door to go through, I opened it quietly just in time to catch my name being said “what about your precious Louis?” he growled in to her.

“I’m not good enough for him, I’m sure he’s already found a batter replacement” she whimpered to him but I caught it loud in clear.

“I could never replace you Hope” I said breaking Hope’s stare on the man and she looked at me, her eyes widened and I could see the tears on her cheeks.

The man shoved a gag into Hope’s mouth and looked at me as he stood up “Hello Louis, lovely of you to join us” he said and I wanted to punch him just by the mocking tone of his voice.

“I’m not here for you bastard” I spit at him, he only chuckled.

“I know but the real reason you came here won’t matter much after your dead” he said as he pulled out a gun and pointed it at me.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hey Hoper’s

CLIFFHANGER! SUCKERS! Just kidding, but sorry about that, so what do you think?

Please comment your thoughts.

Bye Hoper ;)