Chapter 6. Rumors.

Chapter 6. Rumors.

Liam POV

I woke up to the sun in my eyes, I still had my arms wrapped around Hope and she was still snuggled into my chest, Hope started to move in my arms, she fluttered her eyes open and looked up at me, she smiled “good morning” I said with a smile, she nodded, I looked at the clock, 10:37, I look back at Hope “are you alright now?” I asked, she nodded and mouthed thank you to me, I nodded, I took my arms from around her and stood up, I stretched my arms into the air, and she yawned and sat up, she tried to pat down her hair, that was slightly messy “are you hungry?” I asked her, almost on cue her stomach grumbled and she looked down, that back at me and nodded, I chuckled “ok get dressed, I’ll be waiting for you down stairs and then we can go out and get breakfast” I said leaving the room.

I walked down the steps “oh, Liam, it had been killing me all night, what happened to Hope?” Anita said worried, she really cares about her.

“some ‘fans’ yelled some nasty things about her, after the interview” I said putting some air quotations around fan.

“oh that’s all?” she asked.

Should I tell her about the Louis thing? Who will she tell? “and she’s a little broke up because Louis said he liked a girl at the interview. But she doesn’t know he was talking about her, and I can’t tell her” I said.

“so Louis likes her back?”

“likes is an understatement, he’s head over heels for her”

She laughed “if that’s so it will be alright in the end” she smiled, she started walking away.

“oh Anita?” I said and she turned.

“yes Liam?”

“can I take Hope out for breakfast?”

“it’s fine with me, and thank you for comforting her” she said, she walked up stairs, right as Hope was walking down “have a good time sweet heart, if you guys are going to stay out late, be back in time ,you have school tomorrow” she said kissing her cheek, we were walking out the door.

“bye Anita” I waved to her, she waved back, and we walked out “we’re going to be doing some walking, is that ok?” I asked, she nodded, and we started walking, not very many people were out yet because they were either at work or asleep.

I linked my fingers with Hopes “so Hope, how many months till your birthday?” I asked, she thought for a second, then she held up 6 fingers “then you’ll be 19?” I asked, she nodded “by the way I like your jumper” I smiled, she looked down, at her jumper, it was a toy story jumper, she smiled, and looked back up , we walked in a comfortable silence, we got to the café , we sat at the booth, we ordered and ate, and I learned a little more about Hope.

~

We walked up to the door “goodbye Hope, have a good day” I said she was about to walk inside “and Hope, don’t worry about Louis, it will get better” I said and I kissed her forehead, she smiled and went inside, I walked out and hailed a cab.

~

I walked through the door “what the bloody hell is this?!” Louis yelled as soon as he laid his eyes on me.

“well hello to you too” I said sarcastically.

“what the bloody hell is this?!” he repeated pointing at the TV screen, I looked at the TV and my eyes widened.

Liam dating Mystery girl Hope? Well seems like it, here they are holding hands and taking a walk through London , then going for a bite to eat at a small café , and in the pictures notice how Liam is still wearing his clothes from yesterday, what did you guys do last night? But in this photo notice she is holding up six fingers, six fingers? Does that mean six months, days, weeks? And in this last photo you see them taking a quick smooch’ the photo is when I kissed her on the fore head but I’m blocking her face making me look like I was kissing her ‘we’ll keep you updated, next we have the news about Taylor and if she’s is already over Harry Styles’ the show went to commercial and I was just gaping at the television.

“well?” he said sounding angry, I could hardly speak.

“first the reason I’m wearing the same clothes as yesterday, because I spent the night and I had no other clothes, but we didn’t do anything, I was just comforting her, Two we were holding hands a s a friendly gesture nothing more, three and we were just getting a bite to eat” I defended.

“what about the kiss?!” he yells.

“wow what’s going on?” Zayn said coming down the stairs.

“I didn’t kiss her!” I yelled back.

“then what was that?!” he yelled back.

“I kissed her forehead!”

“so you still kissed her?!”

“not like that! I don’t like her like that, I just feel protective over her, like a brother ,Nothing else” I said calmly this time.

“is that why you slept with her?!” he asked sarcastically.

“we didn’t do anything!” I bellowed, he rolled his eyes “for god sake Louis do you honestly think I’d do that?” he just looked at me “more importantly do you think she’d do that?” I said, he snapped his towards me “plus why would I do that, she was crying for god’s sake how much of a douche bag do you take me for, and I know how much you care about her”

“she was crying?” he snapped his head towards me.

I sighed “yes” I said.

“why?” he said with a new era of urgency in his voice.

“I…I can’t tell you”

“what?! Why?” he asked.

“she told me not to” I said “and I’m not going to break a promise” I said sternly.

He sighed “was it the fans?” he asked.

“partly”

“was it something I did?”

“you’re going to have to find out yourself” I said.

He sighed “Liam please” he begged.

“wow I’m insanely confused” Zayn said, looking between us.

“don’t worry it doesn’t concern you” I said to him, he just nodded and walked past us and sat on the couch.

“come on Liam, I know I did something, when I tried to comfort her she completely flinched away she never does that” he says.

“no, if you really want to know ask her” he sighed.

“she won’t tell me if I did something wrong” he walked over to the couch and sat down.

“why do you care so much, if this happened with any other person you’d just swipe it off your shoulder” Zayn said.

 “because I really like her, no scratch that  I love her” he sighed.

“then tell her that” I said.

“I… I can’t” he sighed.

“and why exactly can’t you?” I asked, while raising an eyebrow.

“…because she doesn’t like me like that” he mumbled and I could have sworn I saw his eyes gleam with tears, I sighed and sat down and put a hand on his back.

“some times it’s good to take risks” I said and I patted his back and the I got up and walked away.

Louis POV

Take a risk? But what if my risk backfires? I want to tell her, I do, I’m just scared. Maybe just maybe I’ll tell her, maybe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Hopers

Cliffhanger , suckers. Jk, what do you think should he tell her or wait?

Tell me what you think.

Bye Hopers,