Chapter 10. New Measures.

Chapter 11. New Measures.

Louis POV

Today we have the day off from practice and I am going to get my phone checked out so I can find the bastard terrorizing me and Hope, Hope doesn’t want to tell the authorities about the rape, but sooner or later I convinced her, I parked the car outside the police station “ready?” I said looking at Hope, she nodded and opened her door, I followed her action, I walked over to her side and took her hand, she was shaking, I looked at her, I turned to face her “hey it’s going to be ok” I said putting my hands on both of her cheeks, she glanced at the police station before looking at me, she gulped and nodded, I kissed her cheek “come on” I said taking her hand again, I started walking in the direction of the station, Hope took reluctant steps beside me, I opened the door for her and she walked in, I followed behind her, I walked up to the desk.

“how can I help you?” the women asked me.

“I would like to file for rape” I said, Hope flinched beside me, I squeezed her hand looking down at her, she looked up at me, I gave her encouraging smile.

“is she the assaulted one” she asked pointing at her, I nodded “if you two would please follow me” she said walking from behind the desk, we followed behind her, she opened a door, she motioned us in, she closed the door behind her, I looked forward to see a buff, big, bald man sitting at a desk, he stood, and held out his hand.

“hello, I’m Mr. Parkers” I shook his hand “I handle with sexual assault” he said shaking Hope’s tiny hand, he smiled “and I assume the lady has been assaulted” she gently nodded, he sat back down “could you give detail about when it happened, where, and by whom”

“well it was done almost two weeks ago” she said sheepishly.

“where exactly was it done?” he asked staring at a paper.

“I’m not quite sure”

“what were you doing at the time, before it happened?”

“walking to school”

“how many people were there and what were their genders?”

“all men and there were four”

“can you describe the men?” he asked.

“probably”

With that the officer picked up the phone “Margret could you send, a description artist down to my office?” he waited a couple seconds “thank you” he put the phone down “they will be sending down an artist to take the descriptions of the men” he said to Hope , she nodded.

We waited a couple minutes of silence, a knock came at the door  “come in” the officer said, a pail man with a thin layer of scruff on his chin opened the door “oh Mark, Hope this is Mark, you will go to his office with him and describe the men” she nodded and walked out of the door with the man, as soon as she closed the door I looked back at the officer.

“officer, Hope doesn’t know about this but lately I’ve been getting text messages, threatening to hurt her” his face showed surprise at my sudden rush of words.

He straightened his features and looked back at me “do you have proof?” I pulled out my phone and looked up the unknown number texts, I handed him my phone, his face was emotionless, he scrolled through the latest messages, he took his eyes of the phone and laid it on his desk, he looked at me with no emotion.

“sir I assure you this is no joke” I said with full seriousness.

“I believe you, How long have you been getting these?”

“since the day Hope was raped” I responded.

He sat and thought for a second “Mr. Tomlinson you do understand this could be one of your fans”

“you know who I am?”

“my daughter is a directioner, she never stops talking about you guys”

“oh”

“anyways, this could just be a fan”

“then why would they hint that they knew Hope was raped?” I said raising an eyebrow.

He sighed “would you have any clue who would do this?” I shook my head, he rubbed his scruffy

chin “we’ll keep your phone and try to track the number, for now try to keep close watch over Hope” Inodded, I stood and was about to leave “Louis” I turned “we’ve handled situations like these before, don’t worry” I nodded and opened the door.

“goodbye officer”

“we’ll see each other again, so call me Nathan”

“ok goodbye” I closed the door behind me, I walked into the entrance room and sat to wait for Hope, my thoughts started drifting to the messages, the last one I got really worried me ‘don’t ignore me or it will be worse’ I worry about Hope every second of the  day now, I’m with as much as I can be, none of the other boys know about the messages I’ve been getting, Liam has also been acting a little weird lately whenever we’re Hope, I wonder what’s up with him? I’ll ask him later, the boys already know Hope is talking again, she has a five months of school left, me and the boys have about two weeks till the ‘take me home’ Tour, the world knows me and Hope are dating and so far the world isn’t exactly the happiest about it.

“Louis” I was knocked out of my thoughts by Hope gentle quiet voice, I stood and walked over to her

“they are going to search for the men” she told me, I hugged her.

“I’m proud of you”

She pulled back “for what?” she said raising an eyebrow.

“for facing this instead of running away from it”

She smiled “thank you for helping me”

I stared into her eyes for a couple seconds, I felt myself lean in, I watched as Hope closed her eyes, I followed suit, I felt my lips brush hers, sparks shot from my lips to my whole body, I pressed my lips fully onto hers, it was just like the first time we kissed at the park, the memory replayed itself.

Flash back –

“Hope I love you” I said with full sincerity, I stared into her beautiful eyes, she looked as if she was reading my eyes.

“I love you too” the words caught me so of guard, I could have sworn I just hallucinated.

“did you just-“

“speak? Yes” she smiled at me, happiness overtook my whole body and I swear I was floating on cloud nine.

End flash back-

We both pulled back at the same time, I stared into her eyes for a bit before I breathed in “we should go” I said, she nodded, we walked out of the station, the tingle was still fresh in my body and I couldn’t help but smile, I got in the car and started the engine.

As we drove down the road I glanced at Hope she was staring out the window, she looked deep in thought, I wonder what she’s thinking about? I tore my eyes away from her and looked at the road.

We sat in silence, my mind wondered, soon all this will be over, the men that raped Hope will be put in jail, they’ll get rid of the person threatening to hurt Hope, and then life will be fine, I hope atleast.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hey Hopers

I’m sorry it’s been a while since I’ve updated, but the end of school was just happening, and it’s summer!! So I’ll be writing quite a bit, and for all the big fans out there I have a lot more story ideas waiting to be written so after this one there will be more books to come.

I love you guys, please comment and tell me what you think.

Bye Hopers ;p