Chapter 16. Help!

Chapter 16. Help!

Hope POV

I opened the door and looked at Jarred standing at my doorstep, I looked at his outfit and my eyes landed to a bouquet of flowers he was holding “um Jarred?” I asked.

“did you forget we were going to go to the movies” he asked as he frowned a little.

I didn’t want him to be sad so I quickly made something up “I didn’t expect you this early” yeah I know I shouldn’t have lied but it didn’t hurt anything.

“oh ok” he smiled.

“I need to change” I said and he nodded, he came in and sat on the couch, I ran up the stairs, as I pulled on my shoes someone knocked on the door “come in” I said lacing my shoes up.

“sweetie?” Anita said to me.

“yeah?” I asked as I started lacing my shoe.

“um I was just talking to the boy down stairs”

“uh huh” I finished tying my shoe and stood up and looked at her.

“um..” she paused “what happened to your boyfriend?” she blurted out.

“who? Louis?” I asked, picking a jacket and pulling it on.

“yes, what happened to him?” she asked.

“what do you mean? he’s my boyfriend nothing happened”

“then why are you going on a date with that boy then?” she asked exasperated.

“date? Anita we’re just friends going to a movie”

“well just be careful, the paparazzi  do know what you look like”

“kk I’ll keep an eye out” I said kissing her on the cheek.

“be safe” she yelled.

“will do” I yelled back.

“ready?”

“yeah, let’s go” I said walking out the door and over to his car, he opened the door for me.

“thank you sir”

“you’re welcome madam” I smiled at him, he walked to the other side, as soon as the car came on the radio did as well

“you can’t go to bed without a cup of tea-“ his voice flowed through the speakers and I flinched, Jarred looked at me.

“what don’t like the song?” he asked.

“actually quite frankly I love it” I mumbled, I swallowed hard and looked out the window, I started mumbling along with the song, tears clouded my eyes.

“hey are you ok?”

I quickly sucked up my tears and slapped on a fake smile “yeah I’m fine”

Luckily he believed it “ok” he smiled and looked at the road, I turned back as the song changed and I tried to clear my thoughts, but the only thing I could think of was the boys and how much I missed them.

--

I felt someone shaking my shoulder and I opened my eyes “come on we’re here” Jarred said, I must have fallen asleep, I got up out of the car and walked over to the ticket desk with him, he ordered two tickets, but I didn’t catch the movie because I wasn’t paying attention “come on” he said and I knocked out of my little mindless trance, I started walking beside him “by the way you look beautiful when you sleep” he glanced at me and I blushed, he gently took my hand in his, I was about to pull it away, but I stopped because it felt good, because I missed it when Louis did that, so I kept my hand in his even though I didn’t have the same sparks as Louis.

We walked into the theater with popcorn and coke, I didn’t even notice he got then and let alone  that he handed me the drink, we sat as the movie started the logo said ‘Paranormal Activity 4’ oh no.

--

I screamed and flung the popcorn in the air, and shoved my face into the closest thing I could see as the popcorn showered back down over me, and the thing I shoved my face into happened to be Jarrod’s shoulder, I heard him chuckle “it’s not funny” I yelled because we were the only people there.

“ok sorry”

“can we please leave?” I whispered into his arm.

“ok if your that scared”

“thank you” I stood up and darted down the stairs, I made it out the door and waited for Jarred , he came out and chuckled at me.

“not a fan of horror movies?”

“most defiantly not” I said.

“ok” we walked out to the car “well before I take you back you” he grabbed my hand and we jogged down the block away from the Cinema, we pulled me to a park, and the sun was setting, he sat on a brick wall and I stood beside him.

“so um Hope, I was wanting to ask you something”

“what is it?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

“would you be my girlfriend?” he asked, I choked on nothing.

“what?”

“will you be my girlfriend?”

“Jarred I have a boyfriend” I said to him as I took a step back.

“but I could do so much better” he said serious as he looked at me.

“but I love him and he loves me” I countered.

“I could love you so much more” he said getting off the wall.

I took a step back “but I don’t love you”

“come on Hope, you could love me”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea Jarred”

“I’ll change that” he grabbed me and pulled me into his chest and slammed his lips roughly onto mine, I tried pushing off, but his strength held me tight as he hungrily and roughly kissed my lips, his tongue slid over my bottom lip but I held strong , he let go of me and roughly pushed me away “why won’t you D*mn kiss me!” he yelled at me.

“because I don’t love you!” I yelled back “and Jarred I don’t think we should be friends anymore, I suggest you don’t try to talk to me anymore” I said quickly and started running away, I made a bit away, when suddenly someone grabbed me.

“oh no you don’t B*tch” he grabbed me and I started to struggle, I suddenly felt a piece of cloth over my mouth and nose, I started feeling dizzy, when suddenly everything went black.

--

I opened my eyes and I was laying on the floor, my legs and arms were tied behind my back, I looked around when I saw someone “well your awake” Jarred said with an evil smirk “oh excuse me I have a call to make” he pulled out my cell phone, and I was going to ask what the hell he was doing but words wouldn’t come out.

Louis POV

I was laying on the couch watching a film, when my phone started going off, I looked at caller ID it said ‘HopeLove:)’ I quickly sat up and answered the cell “hey Hope babe I miss you what’s up?” I said quite fast because I was excited to be talking to her.

“oh I’m not Hope” a boys voice came through the cell.

“what?” I asked through the phone confused.

“I suggest you keep away from Hope, or your little Princess might get hurt”

“LOUIS HELP!!” I heard Hope scream.

“SHUT UP B*TCH” he screamed at her

“get the Hell away from her!!” I screamed at the person.

“afraid I won’t do that” then the line went dead.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hey Hopers

CLIFFHANGER sorry about that, but does anybody have any idea who the stalker was now?

Please comment and tell me what you’re thinking.

Bye Hopers ;)