Chapter 21. Home Sweet Home.

Hope POV

I walked inside the house and smiled, I breathed in deeply “do you like it?” Anita asked, as she walked in behind me, I turned my head to smile at her.

“I do, I really do”

She smiled “well she should get out of the door way for the movers” I nodded and moved to the side “you should go pick out your room” I nodded and walked up the stairs, I walked into one of the room, looked around, it didn’t feel right, so I walked out of the room and walked into the next, I looked around and smiled, I dropped my purse on the floor and walked over to the window seat and sat, I watched as the moving men brought the brand new couch inside, I sighed as I saw them start to unload my bed, knowing I would have to get up, I stood up and walked across the room, I opened the door, I was walking down the stairs, on my way down I ran into a body, I looked up, I looked into a smiling face.

“Hello Love” he said kissing my nose,

“hey” I whispered as a grin appeared upon my face.

“how are you?” he said wrapping his hands around the small of my back.

“wonderful” I said in a dreamy voice.

He smiled and leaned in placing his lips on mine, I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck, he pulled away and rested his forehead on mine “I’m glad”

“about what?”

“that your happy”

“well are you happy?” I asked.

“course”

“then I’m glad” he gave me a cheesy grin.

“we should get your stuff unpacked” I nodded and released each other, we walked out the door.

--

The last box was set inside the kitchen, I sighed and looked around, and I wiped the sweat off my brow, I walked into the living room where, I could see that 3 of the boys were already passed out on the couch, I sighed “Anita went to bed” Liam said, I nodded, I sat on  couch next to a surprisingly awake Zayn.

“so I guess were spending the night?” Zayn said motioning to the pile of sleeping boys on the couch cuddled together.

“yeah I guess” I giggled at how Niall’s mouth was wide open with drool dripping from the sides of his mouth, I stood with a yawn “I think I’m going to go to bed, there are blankets in that box” I said pointing to a box on top of a pile, they nodded, I walked up stairs, I laid on the unmade bed and unrolled the blanket and pulled it up to my chin, I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

--

I opened my eyes, and light was pouring into my room, wait…this isn’t the room at the orphanage, then I remembered, I sighed with happiness, I then felt something move around my stomach, I quickly looked behind me to see a tousled head of brown hair, resting on the pillow, I smiled and turned in his arms, I wrapped my arms around his waist and he slowly opened his eyes, his eyes looked glazed over until he blinked a couple of times, then he smiled.

“what a beautiful wakeup call’ he said grinning.

I simply smiled brightly at him; this is going to be a good life.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hey Hopers

ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! ITS SO SHORT, GIRRRRRR!!!! I’m so sorry about the like 20 day difference between now and my last chapter, I sowwy, and now it’s short *sigh…..* but I can’t write much, I have school tomorrow * double sigh…* but this story is going to end soon *sniffles* so sad…. But I have considered (considered meaning I might do this, it’s not for sure, so don’t get your hopes up) I might do a sequel, please don’t scream at me if I don’t, because I might just go on because I’m really excited about upcoming stories, if you want to hear stuff about my thoughts just watch the video on the side.

Comment what you think about it, love you guys.

Bye Hopers :,’) (it has dimples)