Chapter 12. Goodbye.

Chapter 13. Goodbye.

Hope POV

Their leaving, their leaving, the words rang through my head over and over, how will I get through this without them, they won’t be there when I want comfort or when I’m bored, wow this will be interesting.

“Flight 736 to America is now boarding” I looked at the boys and all their faces fell, my eyes started to water, no you will not cry Hope, be strong.

“well, I guess I’ll see you Hope” Niall broke are sad silence, he hugged me and I hugged him back.

“Don’t be to lonely without us” Harry hugged me with a cheeky grin, which made me chuckle.

“don’t watch any scary movies without us” Zayn said hugging me.

“I won’t”

“good”

“well kiddo I quess this is goodbye” Liam smiled sadly at me, that’s when I lost it, the tears spilled out of my eyes “Hope we’re going to come back, it’s not like this is forever”

“I know, I’m just going to miss you guys so much” I sniffled, I felt my body being transferred to someone else’s arms, by the scent of the cologne I could tell it was Louis, I cried into his chest.

“shh” he lifted my chin “it’s ok babe, we’ll be back before you know it, I promise” I nodded with a weak smile.

“Flight 736 to America has 5 minutes to board” I let go of Louis, and all the boys looked sadly at me, I waved goodbye to them, I saw them disappear in the terminal, I dropped my smile to a frown, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I pulled it out and I had a new message from Louis ‘sorry I wasn’t able to say this earlier I could tell there was paparazzi around us, but I love you’ I smiled widely ‘I love you too’ ‘I miss you already’ ‘I miss you more’ ‘right, but I have to go a flight attendant is getting mad at me, bye love’ ‘bye’ I slipped my phone back into my pocket, I started walking towards the exit, I noticed the paparazzi waiting for me outside so I pulled my hood over my head and looked at the ground, I walked out, I saw Paul waiting in the van to drive me home, I glanced at the paparazzi, one of them caught my eye but I quickly darted my gaze a way and picked up my pace, please don’t notice it was me, please don’t notice it was me, I kept repeating the same words in my head.

“it’s her!” one of the men screamed, SH*T!

“Miss is it true you kissed Liam Payne?”

“are you dating Louis Tomlinson?” more questions like this were fired at me, and soon I was laying on the concrete, my breathing picked up pace, and I started sweating, everybody is so close to me, I got harder and harder to breath, it felt as though someone was strangling me at this point, I tried to scream for Paul, but nothing came out, my mind was raising but it became hard to stay awake, the barrier of people around me seemed to get tighter, I can’t breathe, I closed my eyes, I couldn’t take it anymore, I laid my head down on the concrete and everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Hopers

DUN DUN DUNNNN, drama I told it was coming, I hope you like, I’m sorry it was short I was being lazy.

Love you guys please comment.

Bye Hopers.