Chapter 14. You Love Her?

Chapter 15. You Love Her?

Hope POV

I gently opened my eyes and noticed we were still in the car, I cuddled closer to the person next to me, weird this person didn’t smell the same, this was defiantly not Louis, wait I know that smell, it’s Liam, oh well he’s comfortable, I let myself drift back to sleep.

--

I felt someone shaking my shoulder and speaking quietly in my ear “Hope we’re here” Liam whispered  softly into my ear, I opened my eyes and straightened up.

“we’re at your flat?” I asked, looking at him as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

“Anita said you could stay the night, you don’t have school tomorrow” I just nodded and sat up to get out, I heard Liam sigh before sitting up, what’s up with him? I mentally shrug it off.

Liam POV

When Hope rested her head on my shoulder at first it shocked me but then tingles started shooting through my body, she was so peaceful when Louis tried to move her I stopped him, for two reasons, one she was sleeping, and two it felt so good to have her there, I know she has a boyfriend, that boyfriend being my best mate and I shouldn’t be thinking like this but I can’t help it.

I got out of the car and we walked up to the flat, considering that the boys were already inside waiting for us, I walk through the door and we are greeted by a chorus of shouts and the sound of buttons clicking, we walk into the living room and the couch is taken up by screaming boys with controllers staring at the television screen, I notice that Louis is not in the group of boys so I decide to go look for him, I walk down the hall and knock on his door “What?” he says in a not o so cheery tone.

“can I come in?” I hear him get up and open the door, he narrows his eyes at me “what?” I ask clueless as to why he is giving me such a heavy glare, did I wake him up?

He grabs my arm and yanks me into the room “you know what?”

“honestly I don’t think I do and what’s up with you?”

“in the car” he said raising an eyebrow at me.

“what about it?”

“with Hope” he glared harder with his hands crossed over his chest.

“she was sleeping I didn’t decide where her head was put”

“but when I tried to get her you wouldn’t let me have her”

“you would have woke her up”

“that’s not the reason you wouldn’t let me have her” he growled.

“what?”

“what has even up with you lately, your acting like…  jealous”

I freeze “I don’t know what you’re talking about” I deny looking at my feet.

“yes you do” I stay silent “just tell me” he demanded.

“I love her” I whisper.

“what?”

“I love her” I said louder.

“who?”

“Hope, I Love Hope” I say louder.

“WHAT?!”

“you heard me don’t ask me to repeat it” I mumbled.

“how could you?!”

“I haven’t done anything, I haven’t told her or made a move, because she’s yours, she loves you, and you love her, and I’m not trying something I don’t have a chance for” I said looking straight into his cold eyes, he lightened his glare and his eyes soften.

“but any normal person would try to steal her, why not you?”

“because, one I have a heart, and two your my best mate” that was the last thing I said before I opened the door to leave but shock overtook me when, I looked at the figure standing in front of me, I gulped down the knot in my throat, I open my mouth to speak but I can barely breathe.

“Liam” she looked absolutely shocked, she heard me “did you….” She looked down “did you mean that?” I looked down but nodded “since when?”

“since the night I comforted you” I looked down, I felt her fragile arms wrap around me, I hugged her back, she was so much smaller than me.

“ Liam, I heard everything, you know I don’t feel the same way , but Liam your like my brother, I really care about you” she mumbled into my neck, I pulled back and looked her in the eyes.

“I know” I said looking into her eyes.

“I love you like a brother”

“I love you, just love you” I walked past her with my head down

She sighed, I closed the door to my room, that hurt like hell, I laid on my bed, I stared at the ceiling, I felt something wet slip out of the corner of my eye, I was soon followed by many more, until I couldn’t take the pain anymore and drifted off into sleep. So this is what a broken heart feels like.

Hope POV

I stood there staring at the closed door leading to Liam’s room, I sigh and tare my eyes away from it and look at Louis, he is watching, the little anger I saw in his eyes when I first saw him, was stripped from is precious blue orbs, the only thing left was an emotion I couldn’t explain, happiness? Sadness? Sympathy? Anger? Or a combination of all of all four? He opens his arms and I walk over to him and burry my head into his chest “it’s ok babe” he whispers.

“what the hell am I supposed to do?”

“I don’t know Love” I sighed, this probably won’t end well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Hopers

Heyo, what up? Looks like your still reading, YAY!! I FEEL LOVED!!!

Comment your thoughts please, and the first comment will get a mention at the end of my next chapter ;)

Bye Hopers :P