Chapter 17. Truth.

Chapter 17. Truth.

Louis POV

“ BOYS!!” I screamed through our bus.

“what?!” they screamed back.

“I’M GOING HOME!” I yelled tearing through the bus and grabbing my phone and putting my shoes on.

Liam stuck his head out of his bunk “what? No you’re not”

“if I have to run to the London I will” I ran to the front of the bus I heard Liam fall from his bunk and run after me, he grabbed my wrist.

“what the bloody hell do you think you’re doing?” he asked.

“Hope needs help” I said ripping my arm out of his grip.

“what with her homework?” he asked sarcastically “because you are not getting off this bus”  he ordered ,the other boys gathered behind us.

“you can’t tell me what to do” I said to his face.

“just watch me” he glared at me, I glared back at him.

“when I last checked I was the oldest”

“I don’t care you are not going to see Hope” he said with a hard expression.

“why Jealous?” his face faltered, I smirked at him.

“no, plus she doesn’t even care about me” he looked down, the smirk on my face wiped off.

“are you kidding? She misses you like hell, it hurt her when you stopped talking to her, you’re like her brother, she already lost one, don’t make her feel like she lost another one” his face twisted up “now like I said Hope needs help, she’s been kidnapped” his face displayed an indescribable expression.

“STOP THE BUS!” he screamed at the top of his lungs, the driver stomped on the breaks and we all fell forward.

“what?! What happened?!” the driver screamed running back to us.

“ow that hurt my head” I heard Niall mumble behind me.

Me and Liam shot up and started running “THANKS FOR THE RIDE, BUT WE HAVE TO GO!” I yelled fast as we darted past him.

“wait what?” he said, me and Liam darted out of the bus, I heard running behind us “HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!” I heard the driver say as we sprinted down the road, thank god we were the only ones on the road.

“sorry the show will have to wait!” I screamed.

“LADS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Harry screamed from behind us.

“Hope needs help!” I yelled.

“oh no you guys aren’t going anywhere” I heard the driver say to the others boys, I looked over my shoulder and noticed he was keeping them from getting off the bus, I turned back, don’t worry we’re on our way Hope.

--

Hope POV

“what do you want from me?” I stared at his evil piercing eyes.

“oh my dear sweet” I cringed at his words “I want everything from you”

“what?” I asked utterly confused.

“I want you, I’ve wanted you for almost forever” he grinned walking closer to me.

“what do you mean?” I asked trying to scoot away from him.

“I’ve wanted you since you were fifteen”

“I didn’t even know you before a month ago”