Dean watches Elena get dressed. "What are you getting dressed for? Got a big date tonight?" He asks.

        "Not since you haven't asked me

        "Not since you haven't asked me." Elena says as she shrugs on her leather jacket.

       "You want me to ask you on a date?" Dean asks. "I don't do dates."

       "Then you don't do me." Elena smirks and walks towards the door.

       Dean looks surprised. "Really? That's how this is gonna go?" He asks. Elena turns around and bats her eyelashes at him.

       "Yep." She says and opens the door.

       "Seriously, where are you going?" Dean asks.

       "Going to the store." Elena says. "And wake Sam up. I want all of us to go out to eat."

       "Why?" Asks Dean.

       "After everything, I think we deserve a little siesta." Elena says. "Now get dressed." She says and leaves, shutting the door behind herself.

       As Elena walks to the parking lot, the phone in her jacket pocket buzzes. She takes it out and answers the call. "Hello?" She asks.

       "Hey Elena, it's Caroline."

        Elena smiles. "Caroline. Hey!" She exclaims.

       "Where have you been?! I haven't heard from you in months!" Caroline yells.

       Elena smiles to herself. "I know, I'm sorry. It's complicated. How are you?" She asks.

       "Great, except that Tyler broke up with me." Caroline says.

       "Tyler broke up with you?" Elena asks. "What did he say?"

       "He didn't say anything. He just walked away and I yelled after him, but he just walked right out the door." Caroline says softly.

        Elena enters the car that they're driving and puts the key into the ignition. "Aw Care, I'm so sorry." She says.

       "Yeah, me too." Caroline says. "Well, I just wanted to check up on you, see how you were doing."

       Elena forces a smile. "I'm doing fine." She says.

       "Uh oh. It doesn't sound like you're fine." Caroline says as Elena cruises down the street. "Is something wrong?"