14

( SHUT UP, DR PHIL )

HAIR SALON
[ ☼ ]

        A Woman with foils in her hair is following a Stylist through electric sliding doors to the back of a hair salon while talking on a cell phone. "Karen, don't second-guess yourself. Yes, your house is beautiful, but didn't you tell me a million times that it's Rick's dream house? Selling it is how you punish his ass, Karen, and after what you've been through, don't you deserve that?" The Woman says. "

        The Stylist places a plastic cap over the Woman's foils. "You do, honey. I'll have the papers ready tomorrow. Yay! I'm proud of you. Bye." The Woman turns to the Stylist. "I'm not good. I'm very good." The Stylist Chuckles and hands her a magazine.

        "There you are."

        "Thank you." She says.

        "All right." The Stylist lowers a beehive hairdryer over the Woman's head and turns it on. "10 minutes. Holler if you need anything."

       The Woman flips through the magazine for a few moments, then starts to look uncomfortable and tugs at her clothing. She tries to lift the hairdryer off her head. "Chris!" The Woman tries to slide out from under the hairdryer, but is somehow pulled back up. She tries to lift the hairdryer again, but it is now too hot to comfortably hold. She jerks her hands away and shakes them. "Ow. Chri—Ow."

        The Woman continues to try to get away. Smoke starts to come out of the hairdryer. "Ow. Chris, get back here!" Light flashes from the hairdryer. "Chr-i-i-i-is! Chris!" The Woman continues to scream and struggle as light and smoke continue to come from the hairdryer. She is then lifted up from her seat further into the hairdryer and goes still. The hairdryer beeps and turns off.

        Chris walks back through the sliding doors. "Oh, my God. Somebody, help!" He lifts the hairdryer from the Woman's head and screams at what he sees. "Aaaagh!"

SUPERNATURAL

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☼ ]

       Dean is asleep fully dressed on a bed with a beer bottle next to him on the bedside table. He is having a nightmare.

FLASHBACK

       "Leave me alone! I said shut up! Just stop! Stop!" Sam yells.

      "You are what you are. You will kill again." Dean says.

       "I won't. I swear." Amy says.

       Dean wakes in alarm and raises himself up onto one elbow, breathing heavily. He looks over at the other bed, which is empty. He lies back down and reaches out for the beer bottle, which is also empty. Thinking again, Dean gets up and walks next door. He knocks twice.

       Elena opens the door and smiles. "Hi." She says.

       "Sam's gone so that gives us—" Dean didn't have enough time to gunsight because Elena pulls him in and kisses him. "Well good morning to you too."

        Ever since last night, all Dean and Elena could think about was seeing each other again. They agreed to keep everything a secret until Sam got better.

        "I missed you." Elena says.

        "I just saw you last night." Dean smiles. "This is super weird, right? Us?"