63

( CELEBRATION )

        Dean and Elena are sleeping on their bed in their separate motel room apart from Sam's. Elena sleeps soundly on Dean's chest. Suddenly, the alarm on their nightstand begins ringing.

       "Dean..." Elena moans in annoyance, but Dean doesn't answer. So Elena tries to reach over her side of the bed to turn the clock off. Missing by a few inches, Elena fails and falls out the bed with a thud.

       "Ow..." She says as Dean sits up in bed with a gun in his hand pointed at her head. Elena crawls back up the side of the bed slowly as Dean puts the gun down.

       "Elena?" Dean asks. "What are you doing on the floor?"

       "Nothing, thanks for asking." She says as she gets onto her feet. "Did you get enough sleep?"

       Dean gets out from bed and heads to the bathroom. "Nope. All I could dream about was Bobby going Rambo on Dick." He says

       "This is dangerous. Bobby can become vengeful." Elena says as she lets her hair out of the ponytail she had.

       As her arms went up, Dean's t-shirt that Elena is wearing rises up to reveal more of her thighs. Intrigued, Dean saunters over and tries to give her a kiss. Elena puts her hand on his chest to stop him.

       "You have morning breath." She says and pushes him away.

       "Well your breath doesn't smell too good either." Dean says as he enters the bathroom.

        Elena trails behind him. "You like me even with morning breath." She says as she simultaneously picks up her toothbrush at the same time as Dean. "Now brush."

        They begin brushing their teeth, stealing cute glances at each other while doing so. After they spit and gargle in the sink, they smile at each other.

        Dean steps closer Elena. "Is my breath clean enough now?" He asks as Elena wraps her arms around his shoulders and sits on the sink.

        "I don't know, how about you kiss me and we'll find out?" Elena asks as she pulls Dean closer. She wraps her leg around his waist so that he was between her legs.

       Dean leans down to kiss her and smiles as their lips meet. Things begin to get heated as Dean moves his hand up Elena's thigh. She pulls away first and Dean sighs in frustration. Elena places her forehead against Dean's.

       "I really don't want our first time to be in dirty motel bathroom." Elena says softly.

       Dean has his eyes closed. "I wouldn't mind. You don't wanna know the things I've done in places like this." He says.

        "That doesn't make me feel any better." Elena says as she walks away. She opens one of her bags to get out the clothes she was going to wear that day. Once she got it out, she began to get dressed.