2

( CAS IS GONE )

BOBBY'S KITCHEN
[ ☼ ]

       "Breaking News - The sudden deaths of some 200 religious leaders are currently under investigation. The Vatican has yet to issue a statement, but some are already calling this an act of God."

       Dean, Bobby, Elena and Sam stand watching the TV news. Now, a woman is being interviewed outside the church. "We all saw him. No beard, no robe. He was young...and...and sexy. He had a raincoat." She says and Dean shuts off the TV.

BOBBY'S YARD
[ ☼ ]

      Dean is in the Impala, working on a window, while listening to a radio announcer. "Believed to be target hits high up in white-supremacy organizations. The FBI now believes the Ku Klux Klan has been forced to disband." The Radio Announcer says.

        "Can't argue with that one." Dean says.

BOBBY'S YARD
[ ☾]

       Dean is working under the Impala's hood. "A freak lightning strike on the heels of the fire that burned down the Center for Vibrational Enlightenment earlier today. Said a spokesman, "this tragedy represents the largest loss in New Age motivational speaker history". The Radio says.

       "Motivational speakers?" Sam asks.

       "Yeah, I'm not sure new Cas gets irony any better than old Cas. Of course, old Cas wouldn't smite Madison Square Garden just to prove a point." Dean points out. "He is off the deep end of the deep end. And there's no slowing down."

       "So, what? Try to talk to him again?" Asks Sam.

       "Sam."

       "Dean, all we can do is talk to the guy." Sam says.

        "He's not a guy. He's God. And he's pissed. And when God gets righteous, you get the hell out of the way; haven't you read the Bible?" Dean asks.

       "I guess..." Sam starts.

        "Cas is never coming back. He's lied to us, he used us, he cracked your gourd like it was nothing. No more talk; we have spent enough on him." Dean says.

       "Okay." Sam says.

       "Hand me that socket wrench."

TRAILER PARK
[ ☼ ]

       Close-up of the front of a trailer and it's Tennessee license plate. Nancy Sinatra's "These Boots Were Made For Walking" plays. Wide shot of the outside of the trailer, and we see there are Enochian Sigils on the windows.

       Crowley pours a glass of whiskey and sits down in front of a TV. "Since biblical times. Leprosy was once so prevalent that colonies were found around the world. Today we are witnessing the unprecedented shutdown of India's leper colonies after what many are calling a miracle healing. Here with us, health correspondent Rob Lewinsky." The TV says.

       "Educate me, Lewinsky." Says Crowley. The TV suddenly goes dark.

         "Hello, Crowley." Castiel has silently appeared in Crowley's trailer. "You look stressed."

        Crowley sighs. "Bollocks." He says.