19

( THE TRUTH )

        The Sheriff walks towards Dean's cell. "Hey. I have a right to my phone call." Dean says.

       "A right? You killed how many people last couple days, and you want me to hop-to on your rights?" The Sheriff says.

       "I didn't—please—just give me one—one phone call." Dean says.

RUFUS' CABIN DOWNSTAIRS
[ ☼ ]

       Bobby is leaning over Chet's headless, burned body, which is still chained to the chair. Bobby's phone rings. "Boys?" He adjacent

       The Sheriff is holding out a phone outside the cell. Dean speaks into it. "Bobby, we got popped." He says.

       "Okay. I'll be there as soon as—" Bobby starts.

       "No, no, there's no time. Look, we saw them...they saw us. So, we are coming to get us." Dean says. "You read me? Tell me you got something."

        "There's a chemical..." Bobby starts. Close-up of an empty bottle of "Power Clean" containing Borax. "...sodium borate."

       "Okay, let me get Mr. Wizard on speed dial." Says Dean.

       "No, no, it ain't as weird as it sounds." Bobby says. "It's found in industrial cleaners and soaps and laundry powder. Just look for anything with the word Borax on it."

       "You want me to "Desperate Housewife" these mothers?" Dean asks.

       "No, just trust me. It burns 'em bad enough to slow 'em down. So get the strongest you can find. Hear me?"

       "Borax. Burns. Got it." Says Dean.

       "Then douse 'em them get close, and then chop the heads off." Bobby puts Chet's head into a cardboard box.

      "Got it." Dean says.

      "And keep the heads separate!"

      "Bobby, you're a genius. Thanks. I—" Dean starts. The Sheriff snaps the phone closed. "What'd you do that for?"

       "Borax? Decapitation? What kind of sickos are you and your friends?" The Sheriff starts to walk away.

      "Hey, you listen to me." Dean says and The Sheriff pauses and turns back to Dean. "If you don't go get every ounce, every drop of whatever that stuff is in this place right now, we're all gonna die!"

      "Well, you're crazier than I thought." The Sheriff leaves.

       "Hey!" Dean yells. The Sheriff walks towards the office area and sees Deputy 1 leaning over a desk eating Deputy 3. Deputy 2 walks into the room.

       "What are you doing?" Deputy asks. Deputy 1 straightens up. His face is covered in blood and he is holding a strip of flesh. "What is your problem? We don't have time for lunch right now."

      "I was hungry."

       "Later. Let's go." Deputy 2 says. Deputy 1 transforms into Sam's shape and Deputy 2 transforms into Dean's, and they leave the room. Dean is sitting in his cell. The Sheriff walks towards the cell.

      "What is it? What happened?" Asks Dean.

       "I...It's just... I don't know what I just saw."

      "Let me out of here. Okay, you listen to me, and we'll live. All right, keep your head down, get to the supply closet. Get anything that says Borax on it—bring it here. Now. Go."