3

( LEVIATHAN )

BOBBY'S HOUSE
[ ☼ ]

       Bobby is walking down the stairs while flipping through his mail. He looks down in time to see a piece of paper pass under the front door. Bobby picks the paper up, and walks outside to see who left it. "Hello?" Bobby looks at the paper to see that it's the spell they had asked for. "It's from Crowley."

       "Well, Who feels like hog tying death tonight?" Dean asks.

       "Old age is over-rated anyhow."

BOBBY'S LIVING ROOM
[ ☼ ]

       "Well, we've got most of this stuff, but we're going to have to make a run for a few things." Bobby says.

       "Like?" Elena asks.

       "Like an act of God crystallised forever."

       "What's that supposed to mean?" Asks Sam.

       "That can means an actual crystal." Bobby says. "See, lightning strikes sand at the right angle - it crystallises into the perfect shape of itself."

      "Lightning. Act of God." Sam says.

        "Jinga. You got yourself a fulgurate and we're gonna need a biggie." Bobby says.

        "And let me guess... rare." Dean says.

       "I found records of an auction. Winning bidder lives about nine hours from here."

       Dean and Sam show up. "I found the God thingy." Dean says.

       "Well, let's light this candle." Bobby says.

       "You're welcome." Dean says.

        "Te nunc invoco, mortem. Te in mea potestate defixi. Nunc et in aeternum!"

       "Um... Hello? Death?" Dean calls out.

       "You're joking." Death says.

       "I'm sorry, Death. This isn't what it seems." Elena says.

       "Seems like you bound me." Says Death.

       "For good reason, okay? Just, uh, hear us out. Um... Fried pickle chip?" Dean asks. "They're the best in the state."

       "That easy to soothe me, you think? This is about Sam's hallucinations, I assume?" Death asks.

       "What?" Asks Dean.

        "Sorry, Sam. One wall per customer. Now unbind me."

        "We can't. Y-yet." Sam says.

        "This isn't going to end well." Death says.

        "We need you to kill God." Elena says.

       "Pardon?"

        "Kill God. You heard right. Your... Honor." Bobby says.

        "What makes you think I can do that?" Death asks.

        "You told me."

       "Why should I?" Asks Death asks.

        "Because... We said so, and we're the boss of you. I mean... Respectfully." Dean says.