26

( HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE MONSTERS )

THE PINE BARRENS,
NEW JERSEY

WHARTON STATE FOREST
[ ☾]

       Something is running through the forest towards an SUV and large tent. A generator is supplying power to the tent. Inside the tent, a Man and Woman in sleeping bags on a double bed are watching television. The Woman uses the remote to turn the television off.

       "Good night, sweetie." The Man turns off his bedside lamp and turns on his iPod.

Recording on iPod: This is Nature Sounds' "Sounds of Nature," Volume 4, "Soothing Seas."

       The Man, still asleep in his sleeping bag, is now hanging upside down high up in a tree. "What the hell? Leanne!" The Man sees something moving in the tree above him. "No. No. Stay away. Leanne!" The Man screams as something begins to eat him alive. Bits of flesh, clothing and his iPod drop to the ground.

Recording on iPod: This is Nature Sounds' "The Sounds of Nature."

SUPERNATURAL

FLASHBACK

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☾]

       "Is there something you guys want to tell me?" Sam asks.

       Elena looks over at Dean. "I wanted to tell you, Sam. I just didn't know the right time." She says.

       "How could you do this to me?" Sam asks.

       "For the record," Dean starts. "You two weren't even together."

       "Shut up Dean." Sam says, then turns to Elena. "How long has this been going on?"

       "Just for a couple of months." Elena says.

       Sam shakes his head. "I can't believe this. With my own brother?!" He yells. Dean steps towards Sam.

       "You need to calm down, Sam." Dean says.

       Sam pushes Dean hard. "Screw you!" He yells. Dean rears back and punches Sam in the face.

       "Stop it!" Elena yells; she now has tears in her eyes. Sam looks over at her angrily and leaves the room. Elena follows him and Dean tries to follow, but she stops him. "Sam wait!"

       Sam whirls around to face her. "I want you to break up with him." He says, eyes glistening.

      "Sam..." Elena says softly.

       "Do you have any idea what I go through, Elena?" Sam asks. "Every time I open my eyes, I see freakin Lucifer everywhere I go! Now you and Dean are together? Do you realize how screwed up that is? I need you Elena!"

       Tears begin flowing from Elena's eyes. "Alright!" She yells. "I'm gonna help you through this, okay?"

       "If you really want to help me, you'll do it." Sam says and walks away. Elena watches him go and goes back inside her room.