72

( CROWLEY IN A CORNER )

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☼ ]

        Dick is speaking on television. "You know, where I'm from, you have to bite and claw your way to the top. Once you get there, trust me, the view's incredible." He says and Bobby is trying to open the safe. "I've got a lot to show the American people."

      "Okay, Dean's birthday." Bobby says.

       "Gloria, that will really put what we're talking about in perspective..." Dick starts.

       "Sam's birthday."

       "I'm making some very big moves right now, risking..." Dick starts. The television shows Dick and Susan walking past a sign that says "We're in everything."

       "Damn it!" Yells Bobby. A lamp flies off the bedside table, a drawer opens, the light bulb in another lamp shatters, the mirror cracks and a fire roars in the fireplace and the bathroom door slams. Someone knocks at the door. "Son of a bitch."

       "Everything okay in there?" The Maid asks.

       "My birthday." Bobby says.

       The Maid enters. "Hello?" She crosses her arms, looking cold. Her breath is visible. She turns and jumps as Bobby materializes.

       "I need your help."

       "Get away from me." She turns in the other direction, but Bobby materializes in front of her again.

       "Listen, I need out of here." Bobby says.

       "Please!" The Maid runs for the door. Bobby lunges after her and possesses her. She falls to the ground, sits up slowly and brushes away dark liquid which runs from one of her eyes.

       "Just need you a little while." Bobby says as he/she gets up and walks across the room. Reflected in the broken mirror, we see Bobby opening the safe.

       The camera angle then changes to the Maid opening the safe, then back to Bobby reflected in the mirror removing the flask, then back to the Maid. She leaves the room.

       "Just till I get the bastard."

MONASTERY
[ ☼ ]

       We see a close-up of a man's hand with very long fingernails. It belongs to the Alpha Vampire, who is sitting at the head of a dining table. Sam, Elena and Dean are brought into the room by two Vampires and stand at the other end of the table with the Vampire behind them.

       "The Winchesters and the Witch. I'm intrigued." He says as Emily enters the room.

       "Emily." Sam says.

        Emily walks over to lean on the Alpha Vampire's chair. "Hi, Sam." She says.

       "Wow. For a girl raised in a basement, you're a hell of an actress." Dean says.

       "You were gonna hurt my daddy."

       "Hmm." Says the Alpha.

       "Wow. You get a trophy in Stockholm Syndrome. And sorry to burst your bubble, but, uh... we weren't. Sam here had a better idea." Dean says.

      "We're here to talk. That's it." Sam says.

      The Alpha Vampire laughs. "Now that my guys have taken your blades and your syringes of tainted blood. Is that what you mean?" He asks.