1

( MEET THE NEW BOSS )

CROWLEY'S LAB
[ ☾]

"Well, all right then. Is this good, or you want the whole 'forehead to the carpet' thing?" Bobby asks and turns to Dean. "Guys?" Dean, Elena and Sam start to kneel.

"Stop. What's the point if you don't mean it? You fear me." Cas says. "Not love, not respect, just fear."

"Cas...

"Sam, you have nothing to say to me; you stabbed me in the back." Sam turns to Bobby, Elena and Dean. "Get up."

"Cas, come on, this isn't you." Elena says.

"The Castiel you knew is gone."

"So what, then? Kill us?" Asks Dean,

"What a brave little ant you are. You know you're powerless, you wouldn't dare move against me again." Cas says. "That would be pointless. So I have no need to kill you. Not now. Besides...once you were my favorite pets before you turned and bit me."

"Who are you?" Asks Dean.

"I'm God. And if you stay in your place, you may live in my kingdom. If you rise up, I will strike you down." Castiel looks at Sam. "Not doing so well, are you Sam?"

"I'm fine..." Sam clears throat. "I'm...fine."

"You said you would fix him—you promised!" Dean yells.

"IF you stood down, which you hardly did. Be thankful for my mercy. I could have cast you back into the pit." Says Cas.

"Cas, come on, this is nuts! You can turn this around, please!" Elena yells.

"I hope for your sake this is the last you see me." Castiel disappears. Bobby, Dean, Elena, and Sam look around and at each other for a few seconds, until Sam's nose starts to bleed.

"Sam, you okay?" Dean asks. Sam sees a vision of himself burning in hell; he then falls to the ground and cuts his hand on some broken glass. He keeps seeing glimpses of his body on fire.

WOODED MEADOW
IN HEAVEN
[ ☼ ]

"Understand. If you followed Raphael, if you stood against me, punishment is certain; there is nowhere to hide." Castiel says. "The rest of you, our Father left a long time ago, and that was hard. I thought the answer was free will. But I understand now. You need a firm hand. You need a father. And I am your father now. Be obedient, children. Or this will be your fate."

Camera pans down to a dead Angel; then pulls back to reveal Castiel standing in a meadow in heaven surrounded by dozens of dead Angels, evident by all of the scorched black wing marks.

"It is a new day. On earth, and in heaven. Rejoice." Castiel says.

SUPERNATURAL

BOBBY'S YARD
[ ☼ ]

Dean is seemingly crouched inside the crushed and upside-down Impala, with his boots pressed against the roof. "Come on." He grunts. The sound of groaning metal is heard as he tries to push the dented roof out with his feet. "Come on, baby!" The camera flips around to reveal the car is right-side up and Dean is on his back.

"So, you fixin' her or primal screamin'?" Bobby asks.

Dean extricates himself from the Impala and accepts a beer from Bobby. "Ah, thanks. How's Sam?" He asks.