Chapter 31: And We Did Our Damnest Not To Look Back.

Jon Favreau as Chef Lenny

"We can't just head into the woods and hope we come across Jason Blood." 

"A witch can't locate him?" 

"They've tried he has some on his side, cloaking him." 

"So that means rogues, witches, a sucubus, and now a wizard, maybe even our former Alpha that all wish us harm." 

"We don't even know if that's true about the last two." 

"It might be, either way how the hell are we going to find them?" 

"We need a plan and soon before the kids start collage and are away unprotected." 

"We can't initiate a war and end it within the next four weeks." 

"Can we?" 

Logan and I sat back as Jen, Mason, Parker, and Michael battled out our thoughts in Logan's and I's office. After the coronation we wasted no time in trying to end the war we were destined to battle. 

"Madison are you sure you can't find him?" Mason asked to which I simply shook my head. I was powerful yes but I need a possession of his to make it strong and without it, it just wasn't working like I'd hope it would. 

"Maybe send some scouts." Mason continued looking at Michael who shook his head. 

"I'm not send my soldiers off into the woods without all the information. We don't know what they'll find, I'm not risking more lives than I have to." Parker nodded agreeing wholeheartedly with him. 

"Can't you talk with the packs and interrogate the rogues held captive?" Parker asked Mason and Jen. 

"That'll take too long." Jen tossed that idea away. 

Logan and I still hadn't uttered anything. 

"Okay," Parker stopped them and looked at us, "you two haven't said a thing. What's going through your heads." 

Logan rubbed his chin a little longer in thought but I was right behind him. I called my book with a thought in my mind. 

My book of Incantare appeared before me and I riffled through the pages for the section I was thinking about. 

I scanned over the old text and took it away from the desk and to my lab table. I started grabbing tubes and ingredients that I needed for the spell as Logan explained. 

"Did you know that birds used to send messages to and from people long ago?" Logan asked, everyone gave a dumbfound expression so he continued while I called Liam here. "Those birds would have to figure out where that person was even when they weren't in the original spot they were in when they sent the bird back. Birds are smart like that apparently. However, they can't exactly tell us the destination so that's actually the brilliant thing of it all." 

Liam then walked in confused as to why he was called into a meeting with us. "Liam what are you?-" 

"It's okay," I interrupted, Michael. "I'm in need of your assistance, Liam." I beckoned him over to me. "I need you to make us something." 

He furrowed his eyebrows, "okay, but I doubt I can do it." 

"You can," I smiled, "build me a computer to track something fast and far away then some chips that are easily concealed to put on fast moving objects." 

"Do you have any dimensions?" I nodded and gave him the specifics of everything. We watched as he left the room with the plans on his mind and already ready to build in bundles.