Chapter 25: He Stood To Do My Bidding

Vanessa Hudgens as Rachel Simpson. 

Another day another dollar. My father used to say that during breakfast just before he left to work. He would grab his jacket, swing it over his shoulder, grab his briefcase, kiss us all on the cheek, and say that. 

But that's leading off the topic. We've had the meetings with the other rulers of the supernatural realm and started getting them on our side so that when we did finally rule we'd be allies. However the boys still hadn't gotten over their shit so they stayed home. After Seb's angry speech they hadn't really talked to anyone other than themselves and Michael for some reason. We didn't have time anymore.

We returned home from the last meeting we had to have. We'd been gone for a month straight travelling from one location to the next. 

"Finally!" I breathed out and dropped all the things in my arms which really only consisted of my cross-body bag and a very light back-pack. 

"Your majesties! You're finally home, it's great to have you back." Celeste and Lorenzo shouted gleefully. Well Lorenzo said poshly versus gleefully. 

"Thank goodness too, I missed my bed and my chef." I pouted and wobbled over to my favorite person in the world. 

"Chef Lenny! I need you!" I yelled making my way to the kitchen. 

"My Queen! I was expecting you and have ready your peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a fruit salad with yogurt." He dished out in front of me. "Anything else?" 

"Milk please." I asked sheepishly taking a seat.

As he walked out, Logan, Michael, and Parker all walked in with the same hungry expressions. "Why does the chef like you more?" Parker wondered as she took a seat and waited for him to return. I gulped down the bite before answering. 

"I'm pregnant, when you get pregnant you'll understand." I told Parker. I looked up to see Michael look at her with love and wonder at the comment and Parker seemed to have noticed which resulted in a blush. To change the subject, Parker asked Logan, "so, now that we've met with every supernatural ruler what now?" 

He sighed, "well they all give their reports to the council and then the Elders tell us to either start planning a coronation or not." He leaned back in his seat with one hand on my thigh as he rested his eyes.

I grabbed his fingers, "come on sleepyhead. Time for bed." I stood and tugged at his arm. 

He shook his head and started to fall deeper into sleep, "you have to eat." 

"I'll get it sent to the bedroom, let's go." I grabbed his other hand started pulling him up again. He was exhausted from the month of stress and meeting everyone. To finally come home and be us was a relief. 

He trudged behind me and we slowly but surely made our way to the bedroom. Once we were finally in the privacy and comfort of our bedroom, Logan just collapsed on the bed and slept. I chuckled at him. I pulled off his shoes and socks then I started unbuckling his pants and pulled them down chucking them to the side. He hadn't even moved only the rise and fall of his steady breathing.

I struggled to take off his shirt but then, in his sleep, Logan grabbed the neck of it and pulled in off of himself. I stared at him as he turned over and just fell asleep again. I laughed when I realized I was going to find something new about him everyday and today, it was that. 

I went to the closet and changed myself getting ready for bed since it was almost midnight already. I'd gotten so much bigger already so hardly anything fit me, so lately I've been wearing everything Logan but even that was getting tight. I grabbed a pair of his pajama pants, which is a mystery why he has them since he only ever wears boxers to sleep, and then his extremely loose college t-shirt.