Chapter 19: See the Guys Dragging Logan Away.

Nick Jonas as Michael Simpson. Please keep in mind that the real life people I choose for my fictional characters are just suggestions. You can always picture who ever you want. 

I grinned as I kissed the corner of Logan's mouth, his jaw, down his neck, and then the spot between his shoulder an neck. I was straddling his hips and hand my hands flat on either side of his head. 

"I'm so glad our wedding is in two days." Logan moaned then flipped us over, I blinked away the surprise. 

I wrapped my legs around him and brought his manhood close to my core. "I'm seriously rethinking that no 'canoodling' thing." I kissed his lips hungrily as he dragged his hands up my thighs. 

"I hope you do too." Logan started giving me love bites down my neck. He brought the shirt I wore over my head and ripped my pants off. 

I smiled breathily laughed, "I'm going to be out of clothes if you keep ripping them." I grabbed his shirt and pulled on it. 

"If I get to touch you more, I'm all for it." He smirked down at me. I laughed aloud, "of course you are." 

.

.

.

I fell against Logan's chest in a tired, sweaty, mess. I pulled myself off of him and fell beside him. "I think I lost some brains cells on that last round." 

"I doubt that possibility but I'll take the compliment." I looked over at him to see the sweat lightly coating his body. His chest rose and fell with every breath and a ghost of a smile rested on his lips. 

He turned to me and pulled me into his arms. "I love you." He whispered to me. 

"I love you more." I kissed him. 

"Impossible." He kissed me. "no one could love a person more than I love you, not even you." 

****

Logan had been craving me every minute of everyday. 

I am not exaggerating. 

I didn't know if it was because I told him no sex for the next three days or just because our wedding is tomorrow but he is insatiable. I wake up to him kissing my neck to my chest. I'm brushing my teeth and he's turning me around and taking me with my toothbrush still in my mouth. I'm in the shower and he comes in to lather my body and we all know were that leads. I'm changing and the clothes just end up back on the floor. I'm walking down the halls and he sees me then he'll hide us away in the nearest locked room. We've done it so many times.

It's only noon. 

So I'm yeah, I'm avoiding him. 

"Madison, hey!" Before I could shush Mason, Logan appeared. 

"Sorry, Mason we've gotta do something concerning the wedding." Logan grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. 

"Yeah, whatever I was just wondering if you've seen Jen." 

"Nope sorry. Probably in the kitchen though." Logan called back at Mason since we were already running down the hall. 

Once we got into our room we immediately started kissing and it was like the soreness went away and my mind was consumed with everything Logan, everything was telling me that I needed him now. 

.

.

.

So here I am hiding in the library well not so much hiding as relaxing and hoping Logan's taking a breather. I'm halfway through a book when Liam walks in with smile on his face, "Maddy! Can you help me with-"