L-Chapter 29: I Have An Adorable Daughter.

This cute angel as an idea for Elizabeth Paige 

Logan's view:

"What's with Madison?" Mason asked me as he added more weights to the bars. 

"What do you mean?" I asked as I started lifting them. 

"Are you serious? Mason even noticed something, you have to see it." Michael pointed out. I stopped and sat up. 

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

Mason pointed to the playground that Lorenzo had built for the kids since it became apparent that the number of kids were were going to have would only grow. 

'You men have your toys why shouldn't the children have theirs.' he had said. Weights are not toys. 

I looked at the playground where Madison was chasing a laughing Elizabeth while Ben was laying on a blanket just taking everything in. "I still don't get you guys." I shook my head and went to a different weight lifting machine. 

"Logan, she's a lot more like the Madison before you guys were pregnant." Mason said. 

I stared at him then at Madison. I watched her, she did have more of a pep in her step and she was wearing tighter clothes versus her usual baggy ones. 

Oh, now I know. 

I smirked when I realized what it was, "I guess she is." 

"Well now you have to tell me because it was actually Jen who made me ask." Mason said whereas Michael rolled his eyes. 

"I'm telling you jack-shit." I told Mason as I finished up another set. 

"Fine, I'll just tell Jen you wouldn't tell me." Mason gave up. Good. "But that just means she'll pester you about it herself." 

I groaned, there was never any winning with those too. "Why are you two so invested in my life?" I grabbed a towel and wiped the sweat away. 

"I thought were were best friends, we share shit." 

"Dude, this is a little close to home don't you think?" Michael asked. 

"Nope." 

I rolled my eyes as we went towards the woods for a run. "I just reminded her of something and she really really liked it. That's all I'm saying." I finalized. 

"You animal!" Mason cheered and grabbed my shoulders and shook me a little. "Fuck yeah, man!" I pushed him away. 

"Don't tell anyone, Madison would get embarrassed and if I'm being honest, I don't exactly understand why I told your immature self." 

"We're buds that why." He grinned. 

Michael rolled his eyes at him. "Mason, you're an idiot." 

"Thanks man, I love you too." Mason put a hand over his heart. Michael just punched his shoulder. 

"I'm serious Mason, don't." I reminded him. 

"Yeah, yeah, don't worry about it. But hey tell me something, is sex with you really that good? I mean Madison turned from I had a kid don't touch me! to I love everything and everyone!" He said in a high pitched voice. 

I stared at him, "something's wrong with you." 

"Probably, my mom says she dropped me on my head lot but seriously, is sex with you that good? I mean does being the King give you the ability to command her to orgasm?" He asked. I knocked his feet out from under him. He let out an oof.