Chapter 18: For a pregnant fairy, Jen sure eats a lot.

Elizabeth Olsen as Parker Watson. 

"We've gone to the elders and they said to even be considered into taking the throne of the werewolf kingdom we need to have the respect of the other supernatural rulers, be married, and establish a court." Logan said leaning forward on the oak table and looking at everyone. 

"So what's first?" Mason asked. 

"Madison and I are still going to get married that's not going to change but next thing is establishing a court then after that we discuss who's going with us to meet the other rulers of the supernatural races." 

"I thought we already knew." Michael asked and this time I noticed he was cracking his knuckles.

"Yes, but we need to go into specifics." Logan nodded. "Mason and Jen are to be Betas, handling the packs directly. Making visits and making sure there is no abuse of power of members anywhere." I said. 

"Michael and Parker are to be our Thirds, handling anything and everything related to our warriors or war choices. Rogues are also your domain." Logan said but added, "with every prospect of a choice you wish to make you will not only check with each other but it is ultimately our deciding vote that reigns true." Logan pointed to himself and I. 

"We can't watch over everything that's why you each have your own areas to take closer looks at." I said, I glanced at the boys and Rachel. 

"I'm sorry boys, but you'll be split up" Logan apologized for the first time. "Two of you will be second hands to Mason and Jen the other two will be second hands to Michael and Parker." 

"But that leaves-" I cut Tommy off. 

"Seb and Rachel have to be our representatives. Since Seb is my blood he is, by law, a prince and Rachel, his princess." I saw the boys and Rachel all look at each other. I glanced at Logan. There had to be another way. 

He sighed, "look how about you boys talk about what you all want, whether it's all of you being under Madison and I or the majority with Michael and Parker or whatever. You have to decide, then we'll fight for it." 

They nodded. 

"So once that's established, Logan and I along with Mason and Parker will go to meet the rulers." 

"Wait! Why Mason and Parker?" Jen asked. 

"Mason is the Beta, he has to attend. Parker is the best to protect Madison if Mason and I are busy. You and Michael are to stay here and protect the only thing Madison and I value over each other. We would trust no one else to take care of the kids," We all looked at the boys and Rachel, "the castle, and the people living here." 

"Regardless of Jen's rank, you both report to each other. In fact, Michael might have the upperhand because he's more physically fit at this point and can shift." Jen rubbed her belly before flipping everyone off. 

"Fuck you guys, the twins and I can kick ass." Mason kissed her temple. "I'm sure you can babe." 

"That's all for today. We'll start packing once the boys have made a decision." Logan finalized. 

"Why after?" Jamie asked. 

"Because who ever is with us comes along." The boys looked at each other warily. This was too much for them. They were far too young for this much pressure and suffocation of responsibilities. 

"We're done for tonight. I understand the kids have a big week ahead of them." 

Then all of the pups groaned, "finals week."