"Isaac..." I called out softly, hoping to ease his tension and bring some semblance of calm to the situation.

He looked up at me, and to my shock, his eyes had turned a piercing yellow. Instinctively, I took a step back, fear creeping into my veins. But before I could react further, he advanced towards me, his grip closing around my wrist, piercing my skin. I closed my eyes, bracing myself for the pain as I felt warm blood slowly seep out.

"No!" Allison's voice pierced through the air, filled with terror. "Don't, Isaac!"

In the nick of time, the door swung open, and Scott swiftly pulled Isaac away from me, his growl echoing with an unmistakable ferocity. As Scott's presence broke the hold over him, Isaac's eyes returned to their familiar warm brown color, the color I loved. Scott released his grip, shifting his gaze between me and Isaac, a mix of concern and anger etched on his face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't... I didn't mean to do that. I would never hurt you, Stella," Isaac stammered, his voice trembling with remorse.

Taking a deep breath, I assured him, "I'm okay." Despite the shock and pain, a part of me understood that this was not his intention.

Isaac appeared lost and remorseful, grappling with the weight of his actions. "I'm so sorry," he uttered, his voice filled with genuine regret.

Realizing the gravity of the situation, Scott's anger intensified. "I guess now we know they want to do more than just get you angry. They want to get someone hurt," he said, his tone laced with frustration.

A mischievous smirk crossed my face as I offered a suggestion. "So, are we going to do something about it?"

Isaac, catching onto my idea, asked with determination, "How about we make them really angry?"

We returned to the detention room as our allotted time had come to an end. Allison assisted me in tidying up my wound and bandaging it carefully. After finishing, Allison and Scott left the room, leaving Isaac and me behind. I gathered my belongings, feeling a slight twinge of pain in my arm. As I glanced at Isaac, I noticed a lingering expression of guilt on his face.

"Hey, I'm fine," I reassured him, stepping closer with a warm smile.

"I didn't mean to," he murmured softly. I nudged him gently, attempting to lighten the heavy atmosphere.

"How about we go grab a bite to eat? What's your favorite food?" I asked, hoping to distract him from his troubled thoughts.

"Mexican," he replied with a shrug.

"Alright then, 'bien, dejá ir a mi pequeño lobo'," I said playfully, switching to Spanish.

"Wait, what?" he laughed, his tension momentarily eased. We began walking towards my car.

"I said, 'Alright, let's go, my little wolf'," I clarified, a playful glint in my eye.

~~~~~

Today was the day when Isaac and I were outside, tinkering with our motorcycles. The sun was shining, and the anticipation of riding filled the air.

Isaac, eager to get started, asked, "How long is this gonna take?"

I started the engine, its rumble filling the space between us. "Okay, here's what you need to do. Pull back with your left hand, kick down to put it in gear. Remember the front brake, throttle, and back brake for stopping. Try not to crash," I instructed, unable to hide a chuckle.

Isaac grinned and replied, "Yeah, been there, done that."

Allison, who was nearby, chimed in with a concerned expression, "Be careful, Isaac."

He looked at her and flashed a smile. "I'll be fine, hopefully," he muttered under his breath.

Allison gave him an encouraging nod, her trust in his abilities evident. Isaac revved the engine, the sound mixing with the music blasting from the speakers. What made it even more exciting was the fact that this was Aiden's bike, who had no control over it whatsoever.

Isaac, ever the mischievous one, managed to sneak the bike into the school unnoticed. While he worked on that, Scott, being the perfect accomplice, caught the twins' attention. With a mischievous grin, Scott pulled out some crucial pieces from Ethan's bike and intentionally dropped them right in front of both of them

"It looks kind of important. I have no idea what this thing does," Scott remarked.

Isaac, ignoring the onlookers, turned on the bike, igniting the engine. The sound filled the air, accompanied by the blaring music. What added to the excitement was the look on Aiden's face.

But Ethan, sensing the danger, quickly grabbed his brother's shoulder, pulling him back. "Wait, Aiden, don't!" he exclaimed urgently.

Aiden, overcome with frustration, protested, "Get off my bike!" He struggled to maintain his composure.

Isaac, ever the opportunist, calmly stepped off the bike, distancing himself from the brewing conflict. In a flash, Aiden lunged towards the motorcycle, his anger getting the better of him.

Ms. Blake, a teacher who happened to witness the scene, erupted in anger. "You have got to be kidding me! Do you realize this is going to result in a suspension?" she yelled, her frustration evident.

As Ms. Blake's words hung in the air, I couldn't help but smirk. The timing couldn't have been more perfect.

*Sorry if the Spanish is off*