Stay Peaceful

Chapter Five: Stay Peaceful

"I am Bella, Bella Elizabeth Sloan." She replied to me with a smile.

"Bella Elizabeth Sloan, just the girl I was looking from. Now, it’s time to start my plan to scratch her off the face of the plant!" I said to myself with a smirk.

"Are you okay, Emily?" Bella asked making snap out of my thoughts.

"Yea, I am just fine." I said with a fake smile.

"How does that bitch know my name? She is smarter than I thought and who are these other people?" I said looking at the other two girls stand on the left side of the bed.

"They must be friends of hers, hopefully they stay out of my way--- Wait, Wait I'll just kill them so, I won't have to worry about them getting in my way, Yea, Yea that’s what I'll do."

"Are they your friends?" I asked politely to Bella.

"Yes, that’s Clorissa and that’s Marissa." She said pointing at them.

"Clorissa and Marissa, they better stay out of my way or else!" I said violently to myself.

"Hey, Emma, I hope you don’t mind us coming over." Clorissa said politely, while waving to me.

My brain went into a violent rage when she said to me; it was as if my brain was on fire in the inside. Rage then took over my body, my eye started to twitch as this was happening.

“How dare she call me that name, little bitch; that name is an insult to me; that’s it I'm going to kill her!" I repeated inside of my head.

"Are you okay, Emily?" Bella said while putting her hand on mine.

The soft warm touch of her hand made me snap out of my thoughts and look at her with a smile.

"Yea, I'm just perfectly fine." I said smiling.

On the inside, I was everything but, fine, in fact I was the complete opposite of it.

"She is still touching, stop touching," I demanded in my head.

"If she doesn't remove her hand from mind this instant I'll---I'll,” I angrily said in my head.

"Wait, wait calm down, Ester, just ask her to move her hand, yea---It wouldn't very wise to kill her here anyways." I said calmly in my mind.

"Can you please remove your hand from mine?" I asked with my eyes focused on her hand.

"Sure," She replied.

From the corner of my left eye, I saw the door opening up; it was the school nurse.

"Hey, it's time for you girls to leave." The nurse said irritated.

"Okay, will leave right away." Bella said well mannered.

"No, all of you must leave now." The nurse said getting more upset.

Bella sighed with agreement. She knew if she did not leave now the nurse would call our parents and have us get in trouble.

"Fine, we'll leave now." Bella responded, getting up from the bed.

The nurse left closing the door behind her.

"Come on, we better get out of here before she comes back." Clorissa said, picking up her pink duffle bag.

"Your right, it’s getting late anyway." Marissa said, looking out the window into the night sky.

Bella looked on her phone and realized it was 6 p.m. Since, daylight saving is over it was a little darker than it should be.

"Yea, we better get out of here." Bella said putting here bag back inside of her duffle bag.

Everyone got up from their spots and walked to the door, Clorissa and Marissa walked out the door but Bella stopped and looked at me sitting on the bed.

"Come with us, Emily. We can't let you walk home by yourself." Bella said with a gracious smile.

"Okay," I said with a fake smile. "Thanks Bella." I said with a smile just as gracious as hers did.

I got up from the nursery bed and walked over to Bella. I looked her right her eyes, her beautiful precious eyes. The only thing I saw was her laughing at me. I knew she was making a mockery of me. That fake smile of hers, she was really laughing at me---laughing at my cowardly act. I must say I am not a coward; I can walk home by myself. Whom does she think she is making that stupid fake smile! However, I must keep my cool; she will figure me out if I start acting out.

"Emily, Is there something wrong?" She said giving me an awkward stare.

"Oh No, it’s just that you look very pretty." I said peachy.

"Oh, why thanks, that is very kind of you to say." She replied with a smile.

She walked out the door first and I followed behind her with menacing eyes burning through her skin. Then I realized that I completed step one of my plan, my face turned into a playful smirk at the thought of it.

"The first step to my plan is completed!" I said excited in my head.