Ch. 41

JOSLYN MEYERS

"You've got me fucking confused."

Stephen smirks, and nods. "That's understandable, but I had to get my two cents in. Do you understand where I'm coming from though?"

I nod. "Yeah. 100%."

"That's all I needed." His hands cupped the side of my face, and brought me into his lips with no hesitation.

The feeling of his lips on mine were literally magnetics. We belonged together, and there was no doubt in my mind that it couldn't be true.

Stephen hummed in delight once he parted his lips from mine. He bit his lip, smiling before speaking. "I missed that."

He strong hands gripped my hips firmly, and he pulled me closer into his torso.

Would it be an understatement to stay that I was turned on?

He pecked my lips, and his hands slid down to my rear end, giving it a firm squeeze.

Oh yeah, it definitely would.

I wanted to rip his clothes, and I literally meant it.

But I'm sure what he has on is expensive, and so yeah.

I wince from the urgent feeling I was getting from him. He was making me feel some type of way, and it was just ridiculous.

Steph realized my struggles, and raised an eyebrow, "You okay?"

I do a soft stomp, "Do you ever just, like, ugh, because same."

Stephen stares at me blankly, "Joslyn, what?"

I couldn't help but laugh.

This was girl talk, and Tinley would have understood perfectly.

Stephen on the other hand was dumbfounded, and that just made me laugh.

"Just kiss me, please. " I say.

Stephen follows the command, and does so.

I never realized how much I missed Stephen until I seen him. How much I craved for him to be baby's father. How much I needed him around me. How much he meant to be, loved me, cared for me, and was hurt by me.

I didn't realize it, and I wish I would have.

Maybe it would have made matters different, but maybe it wouldn't.

I'm just glad to say that I have my baby back, and that there are no distractions anymore.

Both of us could focus on our futures peacefully, and kissing Stephen right now, helped me make my decision on where I want to go to college.

I was staying local.

I wouldn't dare leave Stephen again. It wasn't happening ever.