Ch. 15

Joslyn Meyers

I halted on the pathway to Klay's, making Steph stumble back. He turned around with annoyance all over his face.

"Joslyn, if I have to tell you one more time.."

I frown, "Stephen, can you blame me for being nervous?"

He sighs, and walks towards me wrapping an arm around my waist and his free hand caressing my cheek, "I promise, everything'll be okay ma."

I hold my pinky out, and he smiled latching his onto mine, then sealing the promise with a kiss as we always do. He interlocked his fingers in mine, and then just walked into Klay's home, without knocking.

"Klay!" He called out.

"Back here bro! Bring the lovely lady!" He sang.

Steph looked at me smiling, and led me to the back where Klay presented himself to be. Once we appeared, we seen him pouring himself a glass of Lemonade and Vodka. He looked up at us, with his sunglasses on, and bright white teeth.

"What's up, man?" He exclaimed, walking up to Steph, bringing him in a homie hug. I stood behind Steph, holding my wrist in a polite silence, smiling.

He looked behind Steph, and he opened up his arm, "This is my girlfriend, Joslyn."

I smile, and hold my hand out, "Hi, it's an honor to meet you Klay Thompson."

He swatted my hand, "Nope, nope. Give me a hug, because you need it dating my best friend."

Stephen rolled his eyes playfully, and I chuckled hugging him back. He pulled away, and shook my hand, "Nah, I'm just kidding around. Its nice to finally meet you too, Joslyn. Steph has told me a lot about you, and I've never heard him so happy about a girl. He'd never talk about Ayesha like that, so I know this guy loves you."

My eyes widened.

"Yo, Klay! Chill.." He called out. "You love rushing me into things."

I became less tensed when I heard that. Not that I didn't want Steph to love me, it's just a guy has never fell in love with me, so it's new. It would be a miracle if Steph fell in love with me before he left me for Ayesha.

-------------------------------------------

I was satisfied with how my day went. Klay is a very humorous guy, and he'd keep you laughing for hours. When you're tipsy, literally everything that he says is ten times funnier, just because of the way he says it. Overall, he's a chill guy, and I loved getting to know him. He's become a good friend of mine, in literally a day.

Steph and I were currently on our way home, as rested his hand on my knee, caressing it from time to time. Sometimes, I wanted to smack the hell out of his hand and tell him, Don't touch me like that if you're not going to finish what you started.
But, knowing that wouldn't motivate him, I kept my mouth close.

Hank dropped us off at my spot.
"You have a good night, Hank!"

"You too, butterfly."

Hank was my favorite guy ever. He was such a wise, respectful person. When it would just be me and him in the car, he'd give me advice on just about anything and give me his personal thoughts. They've helped a lot, and I'd always call him wise because of it.
He gave me the nickname butterfly since I'm so graceful, sweet, and ravishing as he says.

Stephen swooped me off of my feet, and smiled a toothy grin at me.
"Who knew you'd look so good in camouflage pants?"

"You did, since you bought them for me." I smile.

He bites his lip, "That's true. I love buying you things because you always have the same reaction. You're always happy, and jumpy about it, thanking me a million times, whether it varied from simple earrings to Michael Kors."

"I don't take things for granted, and I'm thankful for anything that anyone gives me. I will continue to thank you, always." I tell him.

He kisses my temple for a long time, at the door step, "This is why I like you so much. You haven't changed..yet."

I hit his shoulder, "Don't say yet, like you're expecting me to change because that'll never happen. I may mature more but that's the only changing I'll go through."

"You can mature more? I thought you were already at the level of being at your highest maturity level. Impressive, baby.."

I blush, and pull out my key, unlocking the door. As soon as I opened the door, Steph turned me around, crashing his lips onto mine.
I chuckled, and kissed him back, while we both stumbled into the darkness of my house. Steph closed the door with his foot, and walked me backwards until my back hit the counter of the kitchen table. His hand slid down to my ass, giving it a squeeze, causing me to laugh in the kiss. I let my fingers tangle themselves in his head full of curls, balancing on my tippy toes as usual.

All of a sudden, the lights turned on, and me and Stephen were met with the faces that I hoped, never caught us.

"Joslyn Giselle Meyers, what are you doing with Stephen Curry?!"

Shit....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ch. 15! Who do you think they got caught by?

Leave your thoughts below.
Vote & comment.xo

-Draycee