Ch. 10

Joslyn Meyers

"Repeat to me what you're going to do."

"What? No, I got it. Let's do it!" I say.

I hear Steph sigh through the phone, "Joslyn!"

I roll my eyes, "Goodbye Stephen!"

I hung up the phone, and stepped out of the restaurant bathroom. After walking out of the restaurant, I walked down the sidewalk.
Our plan was Stephen would be walking downtown San Francisco with Riley, and I'd be a fan excited to see him and Riley, so I could meet her.

When I spotted a few people huddling somewhere, I figured that it was Stephen getting recognized by some fans.
I squeezed my way through some people, and smiled when I seen Riley.

"Stephen Curry! Hi!" I exclaimed.

He held his hand out, "Hello, nice to meet you."

I wanted to laugh so hard. I know he did too by the way he pierced his lips at me.
I held his hand, shaking it.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Joslyn. Hi Riley!" I beam.

Riley smiled showing her teeth.

Steph bounced her, "Say hi to my fan, Joslyn."

"Hi Joslyn!" She said, waving.

I melted, "Can I hold her?"

He nodded, "Sure, if she'll go to you!"

I hold my arms out, and she holds her out too. I grab her and set her on my hip, "I like your earrings, so much."

"I like your eyes so much. And your hair, your smile, you are just so pretty!"

Riley's cheeks flushed red, as she looked at Stephen who was talking to a few fans, giggling.

"Thank you."

I smiled, and a few fans around us smiled at her saying hi.

"I heard you just had a birthday. How old are you?" I ask her.

She holds up two fingers, "Three."

I grab her third finger and pull it up, "Three..There you go!"

She smiled and laid her head on my shoulder. Stephen turned around and smiled warmly at me.

"I'm going to take pictures with some fans. Can I trust you not to run off with her?" He asked.

I nodded, "I'm not crazy, don't worry."

I pull my phone out, "Do you want to take a picture with me, Riley?"

She popped her head up, "I love pictures. Mommy calls them selfies!"

I smile, "Yeah, that's what most are, hon."

She looked into the camera, her green eyes big and her smile big as well. I smiled, also and took the picture. We made silly faces, and after multiple pictures, we were satisfied with our selfies.
I continued to ask her questions just to hear her talk. She was honestly the most adorable three year old I know.