Ch. 13

Joslyn Meyers

I rested on the couch, staring at the text Stephen sent me.

Ttyl.

I wanted to laugh, but at the same I wanted to throw a fucking fit. Even though I told him to send that whenever he was with Ayesha, he still told me that I deserved to know what he was doing when he was with her. Of course I agreed. I agreed with either or, but reality I preferred him to let me know what's up.
He told me he was going to text me after he got off of the plane, but he never did. So here I was, back in San Francisco looking dumb.

I couldn't lie and say that I wasn't hurt, because after everything that he's told me, then he doesn't text me back for an entire day and with Ayesha? I have no clue what's going on with the two, but don't worry, I'm just going to trust him and believe that nothing is happening. That is my best bet.
Expect anything, at any time.

Stephen Curry

Opening my eyes, I was met with the dim lights reflecting off of Ayesha's naked back, and waist down covered up. I slowly got out of bed without making her stir in her sleep, and then I put my boxers and shorts back on. I look at the digital clock seeing that it was three in the morning, and I sighed, thinking about Joslyn.
I eased my way quietly out of the hotel room, and once I was out of earshot of the door. I dialed Joslyn's number.

"Hello?" Her tired voice answered.

"Sorry for waking you, baby. I actually should be apologizing for the entire day."

"Yeah, you just blew me off and said fuck texting Joslyn back, huh? What kept you so busy that you couldn't even send me a text after you got off of your plane, to the point where you texted me nine hours later saying ttyl?"

I cringe, "I'm not even going to lie to you. We went out to so many places, and we enjoyed ourselves."

She laughs, "You had that much fun that you forgot to check your phone?"

"Yes.." I mutter.

"Even at 10 PM, when you texted me ttyl then call me at three in the morning? I'm sorry, but what do you expect me to think right now?" She hissed.

I paced back and forth, "Joslyn, I fell asleep in the hotel bed and woke back up remembering I told you I would talk to you later."

She sighed heavily, "Oh right. And what happen, did you guys get back together, go pass your differences, and going to continue being married? I could bet you a hundred bucks that you guys discussed it. There's no way that you didn't."

"We never broke up though, and of course, we discussed it. Doesn't mean we went past our differences." I told her.

Joslyn was so mad right now, and I could just picture her face through it all.

"Did you?"

I stuttered, "She did. I didn't, just because of you but of course I didn't tell her that."

Next thing you know, my phone says Call Ended. I squinted my eyes, and dialed her number back only to get my call forwarded to voicemail. I kept back my urge to punch the wall.

I rested my back against the wall, and sighed heavily.

What was I supposed to do?

Ayesha and I had been going through some problems which made me question if we should even be married and together anymore, and that made me stressed out more than ever. Then I meet Joslyn, and she helps me when I was drunk off my ass. She was my beautiful maiden in glittery stilletos. I became attracted to her so quickly not even caring about the consequences that she was a minor at all. Spending more and more time with her just drew me more closer to her, and now I can't seem to let her go. I don't want to let her go. But now that I took this trip with Ayesha, I didn't expect for her to do all of this, and now it's got questioning if I want to divorce her at all.
I know I can't have Ayesha and Joslyn at the same time, but I had to make up my mind before I lose both of them or one of them for good.

-------------------------------------------

Walking around Los Angeles downtown, in an awkward silence wasn't really that bad. I kind of used that time to think about what my next move should be.
Ayesha was a little upset with me because of my "behavior" , I guess. She woke up this morning to see me sleeping on the other bed instead of next to her, and got a little offended. Then claims that I'm acting weird and rude, and says that my behavior is unnecessary. So that's made everything a little awkward between us and we haven't said much.

I'm also super upset because of no contact from Joslyn, whatsoever. I've sent her so many texts, so many calls, voicemails, anything you could think of with no response.
I could only imagine how she feels right now, and I am the cause of that.

I just wish she would hear me out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter, I know, I know. Don't lose me now, things are going to start happeninggggggg. xo

Comment & Vote. ❤

-Draycee