“Whatever you say Grandma.” I said while walking out.

I walked into the room to see Emi crawling on the carpet with my phone in her hand.

“Rosé give me back my phone” I said as I knelt down and took it out of her hands. She sprawled herself on the carpet giggling.

I unlocked my phone and took a picture.

My phone vibrated and I opened it.

Roses are Red, Violets are blue

Love never crossed my mind, until I met you.

All my love I give to you and if by chance

You love me too; you should know my love is true.

So today, I’d do anything to be with you

Cos to tell the truth, I feel lost without you.

Take me back Rockelle.

Be my valentine?

Mally x

-

I smiled. How sweet.

I fiddled with my phone just as Malakai’s name flashed across the screen. I waited for a bit before answering.

“Hello?” I said

“Rockelle, please don’t hang up. Ok, I’m really sorry. I should have never done the things I done with Keri. Just please forgive me, I would never hurt you on purpose.  You know I love you. I’ve known you for nearly 2 years now and I’ve loved you for a year. It’s Valentine’s Day and you’re my valentines. Were going out and I aint taking no for an answer. Please?”  Malakai said while taking a deep breath.

“Ok, I forgive you.” I said.

“Really? I’ll pick you up in around 10 minutes,” I could tell he was smiling as he hung up.

*

I held onto Malakai as he nearly dropped.

“Malakai calm down.” I said as he took some of his asthma pump.

“Are we on the ground yet?” He asked.

“Yeah, you’re acting like we went on the saw the ride or something it was just the London Eye. Do you know how slow that was?” I said while laughing.

“We weren’t on the ground Rocky. Don’t you understand that?” Malakai said as I laughed.

“So where to next mally?” I asked as walked around. He put his arm around me pulling me closer.

“Where do you want to go?” Malakai said while kissing my cheek.

We walked down the road.

“Anywhere...”

“Well I made reservations somewhere. A restaurant...If you want we could go there.” Malakai said while shrugging.

“Erm...hold on.” I pulled me shoes off before putting the extra socks I brought with me on.

“Miss Rocky, coming prepared yeah?” Malakai said before laughing and helping me up.

“You try wearing heels for 2 hours straight.” I said while hooking arms with him.

“So do you want to go to the restaurant?” Malakai asked.

“I’ m not actually hungry. Why don’t we go back to yours or something?” I suggested.

“Yeah cool let’s go.”

*

“Oh thank you so much for this. I love it.” I said as I leant forward and kissed him.

I cuddled the teddy bear and sniffed the roses.

“Glad you like it.”

“Let’s do something fun mally.” I said while standing up and pulling my dress down.

“Like?”

“Let’s go upstairs and I’ll show you.”  I said as his eyes widened. He grabbed my arm dragging me up the stairs into his room. He pushed me up against the wall, wrapping my legs around him. I smirked as he kissed me. I pushed him back slightly.

“What are we doing Malakai?” I asked.

“Huh? What you’re not ready? I’m sorry.” He said.

“Oh...uhm I thought maybe we could play X-box.” I said.

He went red before turning the X-Box on.

“Show me how to play” I said while grinning.

“No!  You bully me out of giving you food, so you don’t want me to have fun now?” I laughed as he popped fifa 12 in.

“But I wanna learn!” I complained.

“Ask Ramel.”

“I did...”

“Not my problem.”

“Fine. I’ll ask Hayden.” I said as his face dropped.

“I was joking.” I said slowly...

“Hmm.”

I sat behind him as he played.

I ran my hand through his hair which was out.

“Stop it Rocky.”

“No” I carried on until he grabbed me.

“Rockelle why you like this?”