Chapter 54 - The Wedding

Cody POV

I get to go back to L.A. for Jeremy's and Pattie's wedding. Right now I'm on the plane landing in a few minutes. I can't wait to see Jenny when I get back. I wonder what happen after I left. It's been so long since we broke up.

"Cody come on we're leaving." Alli said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Okay I'm coming." I said as I grab my things and got off the plane.

There was no riot at the airport which is a good thing. Once we got our suitcases we drove home. Once we got home I went straight to my room. It was good to be home. Tomorrow is the wedding. It was 8 pm and I was really tired so I thought it was time to go to sleep.

Justin POV

Today is the day where my parents are finally going to be together. Ever since I was little I always wish they would get back together and get married. Now my wish has come true. Everyone was getting ready. I was helping my dad while Jenny went to help out my mom. I haven't seen Jenny almost all day and I think I might go crazy.

"So son what do you think of your old man getting married to his one true love?" Dad ask.

"I love the idea that you and mom are together and happy." I said smiling.

We start talking about random things. Then it was time for the wedding to begin. I took my place and so did Jenny. My dad was with the priest so it was mine and Jenny's turn to walk down the aisles. I was wearing a black tuxedo with a purple button up shirt, black dress shoes, and a purple and black tie. Jenny had on a strapless dress that was purple on the top and black on the shirt, back heels, a bit of make up, and her hair was wavy.

"Patricia Mallette do you take Jeremy Bieber as your wedded husband?" The priest said.

"I do." Mom said.

"Jeremy Bieber do you take Patricia as your wedded wife?" The priest said.

"I do." Dad said.

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest said.

They shared their kiss while everyone was cheering. I was really happy for my parents. Now it's time to party.

Jenny POV

We all arrive at a hall where the party was being held after the wedding. It was really cute. I'm so happy Justin has finally got his wish for his parents on being together. Dad is so happy with Michele even though she is not my real my mom, I would allow dad to marry her. I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Cody.

"Hey Jenny. Long time no see." Cody said.

"Hey Cody. Yea it has been a whole." I said.

"I really miss you." Cody said.

"I miss you too." I said giving him a hug.

"So are you dating anyone?" Cody ask.

"Yea I'm dating Justin again." I said smiling.

Cody and I caught up on each other's lives after he left. It was nice to have my best friend back.

"Okay it's time for the bride to throw the bouquet of flowers. Let's have all the ladies on the dance floor." The DJ said.

All the females went on the floor. When Pattie threw I was the one that caught it. I was really lucky to get it. After a long day it was time to crash.