Chapter 40 - Justin's Leaving For Tour

Justin POV 

Today I'm leaving Jenny to go on tour. On the bright side Ryan and Chaz are coming with me. The tour is my North American tour. I had all my stuff downstairs. I heard someone knock on my door.

"Come in." I said. Jenny walk in.

"I'm going to miss you so much Justin." Jenny said hugging me.

"I'm going to miss you too." I said hugging her back tightly. I felt something wet on my neck and realize Jenny is crying.

"Baby please don't cry. This isn't good bye. I will be back in about 2 and half months. Remember that I promise you that I will call you and stuff. I would never ever cheat on you." I said.

"I know but I'm not going to see you everyday." I said.

"JUSTIN MAN WE HAVE TO GO." I heard Ryan and Chaz yell.

"Come on let's go down." I said. We went downstairs.

"Hey Jenny." Ryan and Chaz said.

"Hey." Jenny said still crying. They join in our hug that Jenny and I were having.

"Please don't cry baby girl. I'll be home in no time." I said.

"I know. This is like Cody leaving all over again." Jenny said.

"Justin, Ryan, and Chaz it's time to go." Kenny said.

"Hey Kenny." Jenny said.

"Hey Jenny. I'm sorry but I have to take them away." Kenny said.

"It's fine." Jenny said. We went outside. Everyone went on the bus expect for me.

"I'll miss you and remember I will always love you." I said.

"I love you too." Jenny said.

I crash my lips on to her lips. Our lips went in sync.

"Justin we have to go." I heard Scooter say. I ignore him and continue kissing Jenny. Then I was rip apart from Jenny and was put on someone's shoulder.

"Hey let me go." I said.

"Sorry man but we have to go." Kenny said.

"BYE JUSTIN. I'LL MISS YOU AND I LOVE YOU." I head Jenny scream.

"I'LL MISS AND LOVE YOU TOO JENNY." I scream back.

Kenny set me down on the couch we have on the bus. I look out the window and look at Jenny. I saw her mouth

"I love you." I mouth back

"I love you too." The bus start moving until I couldn't see Jenny. This is going to be the longest 2 and half months of my life.

Jenny POV 

When I couldn't see the bus anymore I went start to my room and cry. This is going to be the longest 2 and half months of my life. I heard someone open my door and sat on my bed. I turn around to see Dad.

"Hey princess. You know Justin doesn't want you crying so please stop and cheer up." Dad said. I clean my tears and hug dad.

"Also the Ethan called and said you have an interview for Ellen soon." Dad said.

I nodded and went in the bathroom to clean my face. I found Jonathan and Jayden downstairs in the basement with their crew. We invited them to go with Ellen with us and they agree. We got in the car and drove to Ellen. We had 5 minutes until we went on.