Chapter 48 - Last Day Of School & Starting Tour

Jenny POV 

I heard my alarm ring and turned it off. I went in the bathroom to do my business. Today I am wearing a purple tee, black leather jacket, blue short short, purple Converse, purple snap back, my dog tag from Cody, my mom's anklet, no make up on, and I curled my hair. I went downstairs to see Michele here in the kitchen.

"Hey Michele." I said. If you're wondering the Mahone's and Star's knows about Michele and dad are dating.

"Hey Jenny." Michele said.

"You spend the night didn't you." I said. Michele start blushing.

"Aw that's cute. I'm really happy for the both of you." I said.

"Thanks your dad makes me really happy." Michele said. I grab a smores poptart and ate it.

"That's really cute." I said.

"What about you any boys?" Michele ask.

"Not really." I said.

"Jennifer just know if you want to talk, you can always talk to me." Michele said.

"Okay." I said.

I got on my motorcycle gear and grab my keys. I hop on my motorbike and drove to school. Once I got there I went in the school. We weren't doing anything today expect go to the gym for something. I looked around for Mary and Estrella. I want to say good bye to them before I go on tour.

"JENNY." I heard someone said. I turn around to see Mary and Estrella.

"Hey mates. I was looking for you." I said. We went in the gym together. I found my bros and the others in the back.

"Hey do you know why we are in here?" I ask.

"Nothing really just to say good bye to everyone." Brandon explain. I nodded.

"So are you excited on going on tour?" Sam ask.

"Hell yea because I get to meet Taylor Freaking Swift. I love her music." I said.

"So are you guys okay about me coming on tour with you guys?" Tanner ask.

"Yea we don't want you to stay with your dad." Jonathan said.

I forgot to mention Tanner is coming on tour with us because of his father abusing him.

"Thanks." Tanner said smiling.

"You better have everything pack because we leave once school is done and we are going to be flying to New York later." I said.

"Yea I got it." Tanner said. 

Jonathan POV (After School) 

"Finally we're out." Jayden said. Next year Jenny and Jayden are homeschooling while I do college on line.

"At least for next school year we get homeschooling." I said.

"Yea." Jenny said. 

I got in my car and drove home along with Jayden, Tanner, and Jenny.

"Hey Jon and Jay. Where's Jen?" Ethan said.

"She should be here soon." Jayden said.

"So where's Taylor?" I ask.

"She's going to meet us at the airport." Ethan said.

Couple minutes later Jenny and Tanner arrived.

"Hey mates." Jenny said.

"Come on we got to catch our flight." Ethan said. We headed to the airport.