Chapter 47 - Cher Lloyd's Concert

Jenny POV 

I woke up at 8:30 am. I went in the bathroom to do my business. I put on a light pink crop top that says Crazy Lovers, black blazer, black denim shorts, pink and black Supras, black snap back that says Crazy Lovers, a silver heart shape necklace that falls under my boobs, a mood ring, and my mom anklet. I went downstairs and grab an apple and ate it. Today is the day Estrella, Mary, and I are going to Cher Lloyd's concert. They're going to be coming over my house later on and spend the night over here too. It's been a week since the whole thing between Cody and I. I''m kinda over him. I still love him and all but I'm slowly getting over him. I heard my phone and saw that Justin is calling me.

"Hey Justin." I said.

"Hey Jen Jen are you doing anything today?" Justin ask.

"Yea I'm going to a Cher Lloyd concert later on tonight. Why?" I said.

"I was just wondering if you want to come over." Justin said.

"Sure but I got to leave at 4:30 pm." I said.

"Okay." Justin said.

"I'll be over in a minute." I said.

"Okay bye." Justin said.

"Bye." I said.

I hang up my phone and went to the Bieber's house. I ring the door bell and Pattie open the door.

"Hi Jenny come in. I was about to go out." Pattie said. I walk in the house.

"Hey Pattie." I said.

"They're all in the basement." Pattie said.

"Thanks Pattie see you later." I said.

I went down in the basement and saw Jaxon, Jazzy, Justin, Ryan, and Chaz.

"Did anyone miss me." I said holding out my arms.

"Jenny." Jaxon and Jazzy said. They ran up to me and hug my legs.

"You mates didn't miss me." I said. "Justin did. He was moaning your name." Chaz said. Justin start blushing.

"Aw Justin blushing." I said. Jeremy came down.

"Hey Jenny. How has it been?" Jeremy said.

"Pretty good. Working and schooling is pretty much it." I said.

"Come on you 2 let go of Jenny's legs so we can go to the zoo." Jeremy said. They let go of my legs and went over to Jeremy.

"You guys can join us if you want." Jeremy said.

"Sorry Jeremy I got to go to a concert later on with my friends." I said.

"Sorry dad but I think we will be staying here." Justin said.

"Okay." Jeremy said. Jazzy, Jaxon, and Jeremy went upstairs to got ready to go to the zoo.

"So what do you guys want to do?" I ask.

"Let's make a video." Ryan said.

"Let's do 22. That is my song." I said.

The 3 of them agree. We decided to do it outside because it was a nice day and all. Ryan is going to be directing the video. 

Justin POV 

We decided to put on our bathing suit. Jenny went to her room to put on her bathing suit. When she came back she was wearing a purple, blue, and green strip bikini.