Chapter 51 - Last Show On Tour

Jayden POV 

Tonight is the last show for our tour. Tanner left because he's going to college on a full scholarship. We are in Justin's hometown. The fans still don't know about Jentin Starber being back together.

"JUSTIN!!" I heard Jenny squeal. I saw Justin carrying Jenny on his shoulder.

"Whoa what happen here?" I ask.

"She is getting punish for making fun of me." Justin said.

"I want to see this." I said.

I saw Justin put her down and tickle Jenny. I recorded it for black mail and other stuff. Jenny was laughing her head off.

"J-Jus-tin p-ple-ase st-op." Jenny said still laughing.

"Only if you say that you want to have babies with me." Justin said.

Then Jenny kick Justin in the lower area. Justin let go of Jenny and hold his lower area. I start laughing my head off.

"Sorry babe. You were tickling me." Jenny said.

"You know I need that later in life." Justin groan in pain.

"I'll make it up for you." Jenny said. I left and send everyone the video.

Jenny POV 

I kiss Justin for 30 seconds and pulled away.

"No i wanted more." Justin said.

"Later we got to get ready for the show." I said.

"Fine." Justin said pouting. I start laughing.

"Come on." I said.

We got off the bus and went in the arena. Once the concert is done we go straight home but Justin and I are staying in Canada for a couple days to see his grandparents.

"Jenny did you really kick Justin in the dick?" Kenny ask laughing.

"Yes because he was tickling me." I said.

"How does it feel JB?" Kenny ask.

"She kicked it hard." Justin said.

"Jenny come on we have to do sound check." I heard Jayden say.

"I got to go mates." I said giving Justin a quick kiss.

"Bye babe." Justin said.

"Bye Jenny." Kenny said. I went off to the stage. 

After Sound Check Justin POV

Once sound check was done into my dressing room. The show doesn't start for another hour. I had my make up and stuff done. I heard someone knock at my door and I felt lazy so I told them to come in. Jenny walked in the room.

"Oh hey baby." I said.

"Hey babe." Jenny said.

Jenny was dress in a pink blouse, a black spaghetti strap tank top under the blouse, black blazer, black denim jean shorts, pink and black Supras, a pink snap back, her dog tag necklace, and anklet. She had wavy hair and no make up on.

"You look beautiful." I said giving her a kiss.

"You look handsome." Jenny said.

I was wearing a white v neck tee, black blazer, skinny jeans that sag just a bit, white and black Supras, and a black snap back.