Chapter 21 - I'm Back Home

Jenny POV

"Babe wake up." Someone said shaking me. I look around to see  that I was with Justin in a unfamiliar room and we were wearing clothes. Good I don't want to lose my V-card at the age of 15.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"We are in a plane that just landed in the Gold Coast." Justin said. Now I remember.

"How much longer until we land?" I ask.

"We will be landing in 5 minutes." Justin said.

"Thank you so much Justin and I love you." I said.

"Your welcome babe and love you too." Justin said.

"Ladies and gentleman we just landed in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. We all hope you all had a nice stay." The intercom said.

We got all our stuff and got out the plane.

"It's good to be out the plane." I said.

"Yea it is." Justin said.

We got our suitcases and I found my grandparents in the front of the airport. I ran up to them and hugged them.

"I miss you so much." I said.

"We miss you too." They said.

"Grandma, grandpa I want you to meet my boyfriend Justin Bieber and his body guard Kenny. Justin, Kenny this is my grandma Rose and grandpa Chad they are my dad parents." I said introducing them.

We put our things in the trunk and got in the car. We went to my old house. I found my friends, cousins, uncles, and aunts there. There was my uncle Nick, aunt Bella, uncle Mike, aunt Anna, my cousins Luke, Mason (uncle Nick's and aunt Bella's kids), Travis, and Will (uncle Mike's and aunt Anna's kids). Then there was my friends Jake, Campbell, and Josh. They all got me in a group hug.

"I miss you mates so much." I said.  

"We miss you too Jenny." They said.

"Come on everyone we are going to the backyard for a BBQ." Grandma said.

We all went in the back expect Kenny, Justin, and I. "Let's put our stuff upstairs before we join them." I said. They both agreed and we all went upstairs.

"Kenny you can sleep in your guest room." I said opening the door to his room. He went in and close the door.

"Justin you are sleeping with me." I said.

"Good because I would like to wake up to my beautiful girlfriend's face." Justin said. We put our suitcases my room.

"This your room?" Justin ask.

"Yea it is." I said.

I had purple and blue walls, flat screen TV, bookcase full with books, desk, king size bed, balcony, walk in closet, and bathroom.

"It's nice I like it. Even the bed." Justin said. I roll my eyes. 

"Come on I think they're waiting for us and thank you so much Justin." I said hugging him.

"Stop thanking me. I did this because I know you miss your friends and family so why not go on a trip down here and meet your family." Justin said hugging me back.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." Justin said.

We went downstairs in the backyard. I saw Kenny came down. We had a lot of food. I bet if Niall is here he would eat a lot of it.