Chapter 1- Becoming Famous

Jenny POV

Hey people. I'm Jennifer Angel Star. I'm Australian (dad's side of the family) and British (mom's side of the family). I live with my mom Katelin Nicole Star (brown hair and green eyes), dad Joey Gavin Star (blond hair and brown eyes), older brother Jonathan Dalyn Star (born April 1, 1995,), and other older brother Jayden Tyler Star (born January 1, 1996). I have straight brown hair, brown eyes, and I'm 5'7" (I look like both of my parents). I was born on May 15, 1997 in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. Yes I know Cody and Alli Simpson. I used to be their best friends. It's been over 2 years since I've last seen or heard from them. Well you see I used to have a crush on Cody but now I'm over that. We've known each other since birth. Brad and dad are best friends also we were neighbors. Right now I'm with Jake, Josh, and Campbell. Yea I have a lot of guys friends. I'm 50% girly girl and 50% tomboy, I'm a tom girl.

"Jenny there's a call for you. His name is LA Reid. Here." Jonathan said handing me the phone. Jonathan is 5'11", blond hair, and brown eyes (looks like my dad).

"Hello" I said.

"Hello Jennifer I'm LA Reid. I saw your YouTube videos and I thought you have a talent. I'm in the Gold Coast for a few days. I was wondering if we can meet somewhere so we can talk about me signing you to Island Record." LA said.

"Um... Is now a good time you can come to my house my address is 143 Gold Drive (Not a really address)." I said.

"Yes it is I will be there say about 10 to 15 minutes." LA said.

"Sure bye." I said. "Bye." LA said. I hang the phone up.

"What was that all about?" Jake ask.

"A producer saw my videos and wants to sign me." I said.

"Our little girl is growing up." Josh said wiping away fake tears.

"Congrats Jenny." Campbell said.

"Thanks Camp. I don't want move to America. I'm scared that when I see Cody he won't remember me." I said.

"It's okay Jenny. We all know Cody is a little slow but I know he will never ever forget about you." Jake said.

"We all know that you used to have a crush on him but we know that you guys will be best friends forever" Josh said.

"Look on the bright side Jenny you're going to live your dreams as a singer, dancer, song writer, musician, model, and actress. I know you're going to make it big. You might be 15 years old now but I know you have a big future ahead of you now. Never ever give up on you dreams Jennifer." Campbell said.

"Thanks guys and wow Campbell that was so deep." I said.

There was knock at my door and Jayden's head pop in. Jayden has green eyes, brown hair, and is 5'10" (he looks like my mom).

"Jenny there's a guy named LA Reid downstairs for you" Jayden said.

"Kk. You guys coming?" I said.

They all agree to come down with me. When I walk down the stairs I saw a guy in a suit. He stood up.

"Hello Jennifer I'm LA Reid the one who talk to you on the phone." LA said.

"Hey LA. Please call me Jenny. This is my older brother Jayden, friends Jake, Josh, and Campbell." I said.

"Nice to meet you. So Jenny how would you like it if I signed you and move you to Los Angeles, California?" LA said.

"Uuummm.... Let me talk to my parents and brothers about this if they agree." I said.

Right on cue mom, dad, and Jonathan comes down the stairs.