Chapter 43 - Jonathan's 18th Birthday

Jenny POV 

Today is Jonathan's birthday and we are back in good old Australia for his birthday. I decided to set up a beach birthday party for him. I got Tanner, Matt, Sam, and Brandon to fly to the Gold Coast. Dad is going to distract Jonathan for the day and Jayden is going to pick up Tanner, Matt, Sam, and Brandon. Also I invited his old friends too along with some celebrities. Cody and I are happily dating and Justin and Selena started dating shortly after the last concert of Justin's tour. Cody, Alli, Kylie, and I are setting up for Jonathan's birthday.

"Cody can you help me set up the stage?" I ask.

"Sure thing babe." Cody said. Cody help me set up the stage.

"Have you been looking through your mentions on Twitter lately?" Cody ask me.

"Not really. Why?" I said. I'm so confuse.

"Some of my fans are hating on you." Cody said quietly.

"Cody I don't give a fuck how nasty or rude they are to me. I had some Beliebers send hate to me. It doesn't affect me in anyway. Haters are just going to hate." I said.

"Are you sure?" Cody ask.

"I'm sure. If th hate goes to far and it does affect me then I will tell you and let you know. Okay?" I said. "Okay." Cody said. I felt my phone vibrate. I saw Ethan was calling me.

"G'day mate." I said.

"Hey Jen. I got info about who's coming on with BN." Ethan said.

"Oh who is it?" I ask. "I got Taylor Swift to go on tour with BN." Ethan said.

"Oh my fucking gosh I love Taylor Swift." I said jumping up and down excitingly.

"Well she is and I'll be at Jon's party in 5 minutes to help set up." Ethan said.

"Kk. Bye Ethan." I said.

"Bye Jen." Ethan said.

I hang up the phone and continue setting up. Once it was 5 I texted Dad to bring Jon to the party.

Jonathan POV 

For my birthday I had a bonding day with Dad. I really want to hang with the whole family but I guess not. We went to place where I wanted to go. I got a lot of new stuff.

"Hey Jon let's go to the beach." Dad said looking down at his phone.

"Okay." I said.

We got in the car and drove to the beach. Good thing I have my swim trunks on me. Once we got at the beach Dad put a blindfold on me. He guided me where to go.

"I'm going to take off your blindfold now Jon." Dad said.

"Okay." I said. He took off the blindfold.

"SURPRISE!!! HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY JONATHAN!!" Everyone scream.

Then I was sprayed with silly string by my little sister Jennifer.

"Thanks for the silly string sis. Come and give your big bro a hug." I said running after her.

"I'm good." She said running away. I was able to catch her and throw her in the water.

"Gee thanks bro. I know how you love your sis who set up your party. I so feel the love." Jenny said sarcastically. I gave her a hug.

"Thank you and love you." I said.

"Love you too Jon." Jenny said.

"NOW LET'S GET THIS PARTY START!!!" Alli and Jenny scream in unison