Chapter 36 - Competition & Unbelievable News

Jenny POV 

After the talk I had with Jayden and Jonathan I went back to my room. I found the kids watching Spongebob Squarepants with Justin. I close the door behind me. I guess Justin heard me because he look up and saw me.

"Come here." Justin said holding out his arms. I went to him and hug him.

"I heard what happen with Cody. You are none of those things that he said to you. You are beautiful, smart, beautiful, nice, beautiful, hot, beautiful, sexy, beautiful, funny, and there's a lot I could say about you but I'm going to stop there." Justin said.

"You always know how to make me feel better." I said.

"I always try my best." Justin said smirking.

"Jenny why do you look sad?" Jazzy ask.

"I lost my best friend." I said. Jazzy gave me a hug along with Jaxon, Charlie, and Justin hugging me. I got my phone and went on Twitter. 

@JennyStar: have you ever had the feeling a part of you has gone missing or losing a friend

Couple second later I had a lot of retweets, favorite, and  people asking me who I'm talking about or to follow them. I put my phone away and put my hand on Justin's shoulder.

"Everything will be alright." Justin whisper in my ear. 

Alli POV 

I was on Twitter when i saw Jenny tweeted something. 

@JennyStar: have you ever had the feeling a part of you has gone missing or losing a friend 

Well now I know how Jenny feel.

"ALLI!" I heard Dad call me.

"YEA." I call back.

"COME DOWN HERE." Dad shout. I went downstairs and found Dad in the kitchen along with Mom and Matt.

"You need something?" I ask.

"Can you tell them about what you told me earlier and show them the video too." Dad said. I explain everything again and showed them the video at the end. Mom and Matt were really shock about the Cody part.

"Cody said those things?" Mom ask. I nodded.

"Look at what Jenny post on Twitter." I said. Matt took out his phone and look at what Jenny posted.

"Yep definitely about Cody because you said that those 2 aren't friends anymore." Matt said.

"Does Cody know about the video or watched it Alli?" Mom ask.

"No, I tried to get him to watch it but could never get him to do it." I said.

"Go get him Alli." Dad said. I nodded and went upstairs. I went to Cody's door and knock on the door.

"Come in." I heard Cody said. I open the door and found Cody on his guitar.

"Mom, Dad, and Matt wants you downstairs now." I said. Cody nodded and got up. We went downstairs.

Cody POV 

I was on my guitar strumming random tunes. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said.

"Mom, Dad, and Matt wants you downstairs." I heard Alli said. I nodded and got up. We  both went downstairs in the kitchen.

"Yes." I said.

"Cody we want to show you something that you might not like. Alli show it to him." Dad said.

Alli hand me her phone and I press play. At the end of the video I realize that Jenny isn't the bitch, Bella is the bitch.