Chapter 31 - Getting The Cast Off

Jenny POV 

Today is the day I get my cast off. The project for music is pretty good. Doing Swagger Jagger is so much fun. It's a upbeat song and fun dance to which we are doing. I'm the only one that could rap so I'm rapping when it comes. Justin and I are friends. Beach Nerds have 6 songs recorded and 6 more to do. Dad is going to drive me to the doctors to take my cast off.

"JEN ARE YOU DONE YET?!" Dad ask/yelled.

"YEA I'M COMING!" I yelled. I went down the stairs. Brandon is over but I have to go take my cast off.

"BYE MATES! DON'T BURN THE HOUSE!" I yelled.

We got in Dad's red Jaguar.

"You finally can get that cast off." Dad said.

"I know. Now I can surf and do other things." I said.

"So how is school?" Dad ask.

"Pretty good. I try to be careful on who I'm friends with. People will like me just because I'm famous. Also I made 2 girlfriends Estrella and Mary. They're twin sisters." I said.

"I agree. I want you to know Jenny that I wouldn't want to replace you for anything in the world because you, Jonathan, and Jayden are my world. Also that's good to know that you made new friends." Dad said.

"Love you daddy." I said. "Love you too princess." Dad said.

We arrive at the doctor office. We got sign in and stuff. We waited in the waiting room for a couple of minutes before I was called.

"Hello Jennifer I am Dr. Kelly and I hear that today you can finally get your cast off." Dr. Kelly said.

"Yea that's why I'm here." I said.

"Okay before I do take your cast off, can I ask how you broke your hand." Dr. Kelly ask.

"I punch a wall really hard because me and my now ex boyfriend broke up." I explain.

"Okay." Dr. Kelly said.

We walk into a room and she start taking off my cast.

"Your hand has healed pretty quick." Dr. Kelly said.

"Thank you and have a nice day." I said.

"You too." Dr. Kelly said.

We walk back to the car. When we got home I was tackle to the floor by 3 blokes (Australian term for males).

"Get off of me you blokes." I said. They got off of me and help me up.

"Thanks." I said.

"We have about a week until we have to perform our song." Brandon said.

"I know." I said smiling.

"The crew is coming over." Jayden said.

"Kk. If you need me I'll be in my room writing a song." I said walking up the steps. I went in my room. I got my guitar and song writing book. I start working on the song and sang along while playing on the guitar.

Jayden POV

I heard the door ring. I open the door to see Tanner, Matt, and Sam all here. I gave them each a bro hug and let them in.

"Want to go upstairs to play COD in my room?" Jonathan ask. They all agree. While we went upstairs to Jon's room but we heard Jen singing. I start smiling because she is the best singer I know.

"Is that Jen?" Tanner ask. I nodded. I open the door to her room when she stop.

"Why can't I get Cody off my mind? That kiss was so perfect. Uh. I can't love my best friend since birth." Jenny, said. There was a knock at her window open and she went to open it. Alli came out.