The Diary Of Allison Kane (Diary Entry #1)

(November 20,2011)

Dear Diary,

Today, my therapist told me to buy this diary. This diary is suppose to help me relieve the pain I have felt over the past year. Three months ago, I divorced my husband with the help of my friends and family, I could not stand up to do it alone. I quiver at the thought of him. He has got me weak at the knees and weak in my soul. I needed all the support I was offered because HE took EVERYTHING I had and needed. He was supposed to be my guardian but he turned out to be my devil.

I could not look at him in his eyes. He ruined me, destroyed me, destroyed my confidence, and killed my soul. The man can never be forgiven, not even if he died. My therapist keeps telling me to forget about it and let it go, but her ideas and words do not work. Oh how I wanted to strangle him. I was not strong enough, he would have demolished my little body in one swallow. He seemed so masculine but on the inside he missed what I am now missing from inside. We both are missing love and confidence. That little skunk killed me with his looks and his words but he was nothing but a skunk. Pretty on the outside, stinky on the inside!

THAT man crushed me, THAT man tore me to pieces, then THAT man threw my spirit in the trash like garbage. I had no way to get back at him. I was left with nothing left of me.How could he have done that? What have I done to have deserved that? The thoughts that flow in my head will never be acknowledged anymore. What I will write in entry two is how it all began. This is only the beginning believe me as the story goes along it gets longer and more destructive. My diary entries will not be pretty.

(end of diary entry 1)