Who did I marry Pt.2

Look for the * to know where to start the music.

Cheryl's P.O.V.

"Cheryl there is a reason I walked out when you first told me about your past. So just hear me out, please." He said. I looked at him waiting for him to continue. "Ok, so I have actually known Trisha for a very long time. Now I don't have anymore love or feelings for her anymore. My whole heart belongs to you and the twins. But I met Trisha when she moved into the house next door to me when she was 6. I was 7 at the time. When they first moved in my parents had them over and our parents became very close. Which caused us to always be around each other. We had became best friends. Went to and did everything together. I was right there through all the boyfriends she had and I was the one who helped her get over them. I realized that I couldn't sit in the back seat anymore, and she didn't seem interested in me so I got myself a girlfriend. Then she became extremely jealous. She did everything in her power to break my girlfriend and I apart. She told me that she couldn't bare to see me with anyone other than her. So we became a thing. Little did we know her past was gonna catch up with us. She had dated a bad boy who had become involved with a gang. And not to long after he got word of us being together he did everything in his power to take her from me. She went willingly every time. She would manage to leave and come back to me, but I got tired of the fight. I thought that it was up to her to make her own choice. I was so tired of being strung along, as a fall back. I gave up. I moved on because I had wasted 5 years going back and forth with her. I was so over it. I jumped in to Quick with all my feelings and got nothing out of it. I often used to beat myself about it and not doing anything about it and vowed to take my time the next time and fight for what is mine. So when you told me about the gang stuff and what Mike said I was out for blood. That's why I got up and left. But then Donna told me the other stuff and I decided that it was best if you had me more than anything and I realized how harsh I was leaving out of the room. So yes baby I am so sorry I didn't open up to you and tell you before. I just didn't think that it mattered. But know this there is no room in my heart except for you and the twins." He finished. By that time my eyes were watering from the reminder of that night, the fact that she did him so wrong, and the beautiful words he finished with. "Awwe baby well I guess we have a lot of growing and learning to do. But I wouldn't rather do it with anyone else." I say. "Well let's head back to my hotel room and work it all out." He said. "I'm in, because daddy has been a bad bad boy keeping things from mommy so I think he needs a beating I say, winking my eye at him. "Well lock me up and throw away the key baby." He said as he led me back to the car.

*Start Music Here*

We spent the whole ride back to the car eyeing each other. I know I should be mad that he didn't tell me about Trisha and that he took the job, but I figured an argument would just run him right into her arms. And plus I want her to hear my pleasure real good and how I make him scream. I was determined to get my piece and make her go crazy while I was there. It had been a while since Tony and I got intimate with each other. So I was craving him anyway. We got up to the hotel room and before the door could close, our clothes were halfway off and we were all over each other. Kisses were everywhere. Then I decided to take charge, I pushed him off of me and on the bed. I straddled him and kissed his lips. I whispered in his ear "Now mama is gonna show you why she is mama" Then I began my mission. I began to kiss and suck on his neck which left a trail of hickies. I noticed him biting his bottom lip. I smirked with satisfaction. I started on his chest and abs leaving lip stick markings all over him. Then I went down. He didn't deserve head so I planned to tease him. I kiss all around his manhood then simply ran my finger down it. I could feel him shake with every touch and kiss. So instead of getting him head I worked my way back up to his lips and straddled him again. I began to move my hips and rub myself all over him until he couldn't take no more. Then I simply grabbed his manhood and slid directly on it. I started with slow circular motion. Each time increasing speed as I looked him in the eyes. He was breathing heavy and I knew soon enough he was gonna explode. So I sped up. "Damn." He let out. Moments later unexpectedly he picked us up and put both of my legs on his shoulders. Then he pushed me against the wall and began to stroke. I was determined to make him work for my moans and I could tell it was pissed him off. So he went harder and longer strokes. I was doing my best to hold off but everything was just building up and the sex was so good. "Ughhh TONY!!!!!" I screamed out while my juices flowed down his magic stick. "Yeah Baby I know you like it" He said while he continued to stroke. He then took me off the wall and put me on the bed in doggy style. Just as he started to go in there was a knock on the door. We tried to ignore it but they kept knocking, then they started to call for Tony. All of a sudden I knew who it was and I was mad as hell.