Baby Fever

5 weeks later

Cheryl's P.O.V.

Everything was going smoothly. Tony and I had created a routine so that I was never by myself. We also installed a security system with cameras. Today I decided to sleep in because my feet and back were starting to hurt more and the twins were moving around a lot more so I didn't really get any sleep. Tony left me a note that said he made me breakfast and wanted me to come to the studio with him then go to lunch when I got myself together. So got myself together and went to eat my breakfast, then I shot Tony a text:

Me: Hubby I'm ready

Babbyy: Ok baby I'll be there to my Pepsii and 10 minutes

Me: Your Pepsii?

Babbyy: Yeah cause its all mine

Me: Oh yeah?

Babbyy: You better believe it. Now see you in a little bit. ♡

He makes me so happy, I don't think he really knows. Then my phone rang and I seen it was my mother so I answered it. "Hey Mom" "What are you about to do?" She asked. "Dang mom no hi?" I say "I asked a question." She replied. "Well I'm about to go to the studio with Tony then have lunch" "Ok well when you finish with that come see me." She tells me. "Ok bye mom" When I got off the phone with her I heard the front door open, so ran to go see my baby. "Whoa whoa whoa there Cheryl, your gonna knock me over." Tony says laughing. "Are you calling me fat!!" I ask. "No but you are pregnant was twins baby." He says. "You did it." I say. "But you wanted me to, and you loved it." He said smirking. "Ughh I hate when you do that to me." I say laughing. "Come here baby" He say walking over to me giving me a kiss then a hug and he whispered in my ear "And I'll be back to tapping that ass as soon as you pop them babies out." I smirked and said "I can't wait." He laughed and said "I know you can't." I bit my lip and said "Baby I don't wanna go to the studio right now." "Well what do you..?" He started then realized what I was talking about. "Come on daddy." I said walking up the steps as sexy as I could. "Wait, what about the babies?" He asked stopping. "Tony I'm 8 months now all its gonna do is help them come, but we can't do none of that ruff stuff though." I answered continuing to work. "Ard then let's go I'm all good for making love to my baby." He said speeding up past me and smacking my butt as he goes by. I put some pep in my step to get to my treat. Midway into our lovemaking session we hear a knock on the door. We continued because we're busy, but the person kept knocking. "Baby I should get it." Tony said. "Noo, I don't wanna stop!" I winned. Then we heard yelling. "Cheryl! Tony! I know yall are in there I see the cars are here!" I looked at Tony. "It couldn't be" I say. He tapped the tablet on the table next to the bed to see none other than my mother standing at the door. "It is." He said. "Ughh, I guess we'll have to finish later." I said upset. "I'm yours, so when ever you want me." He said winking as we fixed ourselves up. "Oh I got it like that?" I ask. "You already know the answer." He said smirking as we heard another knock. I gave him a kiss and rolled my eyes at the fact that my mother messed up my treat. I wobbled my way downstairs and opened the door. "Well what took so long?" She said rudely as she pushed her way in. "Mom why didn't you call?" I asked. "I don't have to call, I'm your mother." She said turning around to me. Instantly it hit me, she is drunk. I could smell the alcohol on her breathe. "Mom are you ok?" I ask. "I'm fine, I wanna know what the hell is wrong with you!" She says pointing at me. "What do you mean me?" I ask. "Stop questioning me 1, and 2 you haven't called or been by in like 2 weeks!" She snapped. "Mom I think you should go lay down." I tell her. "Don't tell me what to do! I'm the mother!" She snapped again. I guess Tony heard because he had made his way to the top on the steps. "Mom calm down please." I say. "No!" She said. Then as I was thinking what would make her drink like this, then I remembered that my brother's birthday was tomorrow. So I went bold and asked my mom "Mom have you been drinking?" Even I could smell it on her breath. Next thing I know she smacked me. "Don't you ever!" She said. Tony then rushed down the stairs to me. I was at such a loss of words. I couldn't belive she just did that. Then I instantly had another another pain in my stomach. And felt water come down. "Oh My God my water just broke!" I screamed. "Uhmm uhmm" Tony said looking around. "Go grab the bag, it's in the twins room and get the car Tony." I said. "Oh yeah I knew that." He said. " I'm sure you did baby, now on please!" I say. I looked over at my mom who was crying to herself. "Mom look I'm not happy about what you just did, but I'm about to have your grandkids, and I would like you there, but I want you sober, so can you please drink some water and take a nap then come to the hospital? " I said. She shook her head yes and went to get a bottle of water. By this time Tony had got the bag and went to get the car. I wobbled my way out to the car excited with the fact that I was going to be a parent. When we got to the hospital it was hit with the worst news ever.