Anniversary Part 1

* Please beware explicit Content
If you don't wish to read stop at the ☆ Also to know where to start the music look for the double"*" *
1 Month Later

Cheryl's P.O.V.

We finally got the twins on a good sleeping and feeding schedule so Tony and I were now able to work around it. However I have still been avoiding having sex with him because I really don't want it to hurt and I needed to give myself time to heal. I'm sure if I just told Tony this that he would be ok with it, but it's just really embarrassing to me that I might not go back to being as tight as I was and our sex may not be as good as it was before. But our anniversary is tomorrow, so I'm hoping that I will have it together because I have been missing it so bad. Anyway I had to call Donna to see if her and Tyler were still going to babysit. They wanted to see what is was like to be parents to get them ready for when Donna has their baby. "Hello?" She answered. "Hey D it's Cheryl." I said "Oh hey pep, what's up?" She asked. "Oh nothing I was just calling to see if you and Tyler were still going to watch the twins tomorrow for us?" I asked. "Oh of course, I can't wait to see my little god babies!" She said all excited. "Cool." I say. "Are you excited for you and Tony's first night out since you had the twins?" "Yeah I'm very excited, but I'm still a bit nervous." "Why? You worried about your lady parts?" "Yeah, a little bit, I'm just not sure that it will be the same anymore you know." "Well Cheryl I hate to break it to you but you probably will suck" Oh my goodness, did she just say that to me? "Sike, I'm playing peps, just keep calm. You'll be find and even if it's not Tony will still love you." She said. "That's not funny Donna, but how do you know he won't stop loving me after awhile because of the sex." "Cheryl you must be dumb as hell if you think that man is ever going to stop loving you. And you 2 don't have a relationship based on sex, you have relationship based on love and friendship. You don't remember how it took you forever to cope when Tony told you he wanted to wait on sex? That man loves you purely and that won't ever change." She was right. I have a man that loves me no matter what. Through thick and thin, for better or worse. I can't believe I doubted that, when it was so clear to see. "You know your so right, I don't know why I doubted it." "I know I am." She said laughing, clearly mocking one of my lines from the character Sheila I played. "Hey now that's me line." " Well now it's mine, but tomorrow try to throw some tricks up in there, try something different." "And on that note Good bye Donna." "But wait I'm serious" "Go head somewhere with your nasty self D." "Yeah I'm a nasty married woman, but remember you nasty too so don't front." "Bye D!" I say laughing as I hang up the phone. I laid back on the bed, just to enjoy the piece and quiet. I then ended up taking a nap. When I woke it was about 10:00 pm and I was so shocked that the twins didn't wake up, so I went to check on them. Once I walked in a found a sleeping Tony with my babies laid on his chest sleep on the pullout bed we put in there when we first brought the twins home. It was such a beautiful sight to see. But I picked up both of my babies and kissed their forehead then placed them in their beds. Then I kissed my big baby's forehead, after I was unexpectedly pulled down onto the bed. "Hey there beautiful." He said kissing my lips. "Hey there handsome, when did you get here?" I asked. "Oh about a couple of hours ago." He answered. "Well why didn't you wake me up?" I ask "Well you were sleeping so peacefully that I didn't want to wake you." He said. "Awwe well ain't you sweet?" I say. "I sure am now, let's get out of their room sleep." He said. "Ok" with that we went downstairs to the theater to cuddle and watch a movie. We fell asleep down there. I was awaken by the smell of food. God this man you gave me is something else. I got up and went into the kitchen to find Tony cooking and the twins in there swings. "Good morning my loves." I say. His head pops up. "Hey baby! Happy Anniversary!" He said as his face lit up. "Happy Anniversary!" I responded as I walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek. "That's all I get?" He asked. "For right now yes." I said. He pouted, but I took the twins upstairs to bathe and dress them. When I came back down we sat down and ate, while the twins had their bottles. When we finished, I went upstairs to get dressed and when I was done I called to see where Tony and the kids were. He yelled that they were in the family room. So I headed done there. When I got down there Tony was paying with the twins. When he seen me he stood up and said "You look gorgeous." "Thank you baby." I said. "I have something for you." He said. "Really Tony? You've already given me so much." I say. "And I want to give you more." He says as he walked over to me and placed a small box in my hand. "Open it" He said. I opened the box to find a diamond locket with a music note on it. I opened it to see a picture of Tony and I holding the twins that we got taken in the hospital. On the other side was our wedding picture and on the back of the locket it read "Our love will be forever and always "
I cried because it was so beautiful and Tony came over and hugged me then wiped my tears and put it on me. "I love you" is all I could manage to get out. God this man is something else. I don't know what I did to deserve him, but I'm glad I did. A little while after that we got the twins and cuddle up together in the theater to watched a movie. Before long 6:00 rolled around and it was time for us to get ready. Donna and Tyler had just got to the house and we showed them the schedules on the wall and where everything was. So they were all good. I went to our bathroom to get ready and Tony went to one of the guest bathrooms to get ready so we couldn't see what each other was wearing. Once I got out the shower and dried off & lotioned I put my makeup on and did my hair. After I was done I put on a red open back dress with a v-cut front that had a thin layer of sheer so my skin wasn't out. Then I slipped on my black pair of red bottoms and sprayed on some perfume. Once I was ready I went to kiss my babies good bye and as I was walking out Donna said "You look banging! & remember what we talked about." With a wink. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Cheryl?" I heard Tony call from downstairs, so I figured he was ready. I made my way down the stairs to meet him. "Woman! Come o..." He said and stopped as he looked up at me. "Ok Man!" I say as I continue to walk down the steps. "Wow, you look wow!" He exclaimed. I chuckled "Thank you" He bite his lip and said "Damn I'm lucky." I smirked "Oh really? Why?" I ask. "Well because that's all mine." He says as he spins me around. "Ok, ok, ok, can we go?" I laughed. "Alright my lady, we can go, but first I need something." He said. "And what's that?" I ask. "A kiss from my baby." He answered. "Awwe ok I think I can do that." I said as I gave him a kiss on the lips. "Awweeee yall cute." I hear from behind us and we turn to find Donna standing at the top of the staircase. "Ok Tony I think it's time for us to go." I say. "Ok let's go." He says as he opens the door. "Don't rush now, Tony make sure you hit the hell outta that" She says laughing. We hurried out of the door. "She is really crazy" Tony said. "Yeah, I know." I said. "Ok well I want to blindfold you, so you can't see anything." Tony says as he opens my door for me. "Ok, I'm trusting you." I say. "You should always trust me." He said as he tied the blindfold on. "I do" "Same thing you said on our wedding day" He said as he kissed my lips and helped me in the car. We drove for about 20 minutes. When we stopped he helped me out the car and we seemed to get on an elevator. "Ok we are almost there." He said as we stepped off the elevator.
*Play Music Here*
We walked a little more then, he said "You can take it off now." I took off the blindfold to find us on the rooftop where he proposed, lit up with candles and a trail of roses to a candlelight dinner. It was so beautiful. "Oh my! Tony this is just!" I couldn't even finish. "Magical" He finished for me. "Yes" I said as I turned around to him to kiss him. We then went to sit at the table and he pulled my chair out for me, then took his seat. We ate and talked about how our life was changing, how happy we were, and other things that we wanted to achieve in our lifetime. Before long it was time for me to give him his gift, so I grabbed my purse. "Tony I have something for you." I say. His head popped up from his plate. "No, you've already given me so much." He says. "I've given you to much? No it's the other way around." I say handing him the gift. He hesitated, but he eventually took it. As he opened it his eyes lit up. "Now I don't know what to say." He said as he took the customised watch out of the box. "Turn it over." I tell him. "What does it say?" I asked. "Your the note to my lyric, Love forever Cheryl" He read. He looked up at me and said "Thank you so much baby" He then got up and came over to me to give me a kiss.
Stop here if you don't not wish to read the explicit Content
Maybe it was because I bit his lip, that he went into attack mode. But he came back down for another kiss, then he picked me up while still kissing me. He then carried me over to the wall and started to kiss downwards from my lips to my neck and repeats. Each time getting lower than the last kiss. And it's crazy because he knows all my spots and yet he decides to tease me by going in circles around them. He soon made his way done to my thighs. As he kissed up my things he moved my dress up more and more. Then he start again teasing the hell out of me.
I can't take it anymore I was ready for him just to go in for the kill. By this point my moans were loud as hell and I was in another world. Finally he decided to eat his cake. And man when I tell you his tounge works wonders, he had my eyes rolling in to the back of my head. He stopped right before I hit my peek and I groaned. Instantly I felt him enter me. And oh did he feel good. I really missed when we were connected like this. It was we had became one. One heartbeat and one breath. We completely in sync with each other. He then started to pin my hands over my head and pump harder as he looked into my eyes. Man this was a level of connection that could only be reached when the love pure is and you both were on the same level. He was giving it to me so good that I couldn't move and pretty soon I couldn't even release a moan anymore. Finally we both reached our peek together and he let me down off the wall. Once we fixed our clothes he whispered in my ear "Don't think this is over." Little did he know I was completely fine with that. After that we laid on the blanket that was on the roof top and looked at the stars. Then it finally clicked we just had sex on a rooftop.