Untold Stories

~Cheryl's P.O.V.~

I wasn't going to let what happened to me before happen to me again. So I booked plane tickets for the Twins and I to Atlanta, which is where Tony is for the next week. We would be leaving the day after tomorrow. I am not about to let anything or anyone break my family apart. So I began to pack for our trip because I wasn't sure how long we'd be staying down there. I texted T and told him that we were leaving the state for a little while and I wanted him to watch the house. He agreed no questions asked. I didn't tell Tony that we were coming, I just bought tickets to his show that night. Front row seats. If only Donna wasn't pregnant I would take her with me, but I didn't tell her because I know better then anybody once she finds out she is gonna wanna go and nothing will change her mind. So I called for backup from my friend Mercy, that I work with. We have known each other for about 3 years, I trust her. We've also gone out a few times together and she has watched the twins for me a couple times. I texted Mercy and she agreed. We were set to leave the next morning, I picked Mercy up on the way to the airport. "Hey girl." She said as she got in. "How you been?" I ask. "Good, I'm ready to help you get down to the bottom of things." She said. "I know I can always count you girl" I say. "You know it." And with that we were on our way to get on the plane.
Our plane ride was about 2 1/2 hours. I was so glad that I wasn't on your the plane with the twins by myself because I don't think I could do it. Finally we had made it to Atlanta. In the air port a few people noticed me and asked for my autograph and a picture. Some of them also asked about the twins because I didn't really show them much in the media. When we were done at the airport and had everything together we headed over to our hotel to check in. Upon checking in you find out that this is the hotel were the play booked their actors to stay. Which made everything better being that I could get to Tony easier. We went into our hotel room to get settled in and get ready for that night's show. I put the twins down for a nap and took one myself. Then, Mercy and I got the twins situated and we took turns getting ready. I ran out to grab some ice quickly from downtown the hall. When I was walking back in overheard a conversation that angered me. "Tony! Come on you know." They said. "Yeah Grant." They continued. So I moved a little closers to the door. "Girl, yeah I had him but I want him back. He is just so damn fine, I'm glad I hired him for this tour. It's my chance." I was Hella mad and as much as I wanted to bang on that door and beat what ever bitch who was behind down, I kept listening. "No girl girl don't be fooled, that ring don't mean nothing. He told me that I will always be his first love and when ever I wanted him all I had to do was call him.... I always had him wrapped around my fingers.....Yeah I'm sure that still applies....whatever imma have him back because I want him." Oh hell no, I was done listening to that bullshit. I had to go change my outfit my plan had just changed. But has I was changing my clothes I thought to myself what did she mean "first love?" He never told me about anybody else. I told Mercy of the new information and she said when I talked to Tony to ask him about in a way that he would be the one to tell me without him knowing that I know. She also said that she would watch the twins for me after the play. It was getting late so we got packed up to head out to the play. On the way to the elevator I noticed the door to the room I was l listening from. Out came a women and she got on the elevator with us. She spoke and I instantly knew she was the one on the phone. She even complimented me on the twins on the way out of the elevator. I couldn't wait to find out who she was. It took us about 15 minutes to get to the theater. Once we were there we got seated in our seats. First we sat. It was soon time for the curtains to open. The women from the room come on stage to introduce the play before the opening of the curtain. I finally knew her name. "Trisha Mann" Then the play started and out came my baby. When he seen me his eyes lit up. He was so good in the play. I was kinda upset when he had to kiss the other actress but I'll be ok because he comes home to me. Once the play was over he had security come get us and bring us backstage. He ran over to us and I noticed ms.thang over there watching, so I put down the twins and gave him a sexy ass kiss. And I could tell he was feeling it because his hands had started to roam all over my body. I heard someone clear their breath which caused for us to break apart. I wiped Tony's mouth. "Gosh I missed you." He said giving me another peck on the lips. "I missed you too baby." I say giving him a peck back. "I love you so much." He said giving me another peck. "I love you more." I say pecking him again. Then I here a throat clear again. So I looked over and here this bitch was again, she must wanna get popped.