Reality check

Cheryl and Tony were on their way back home from their honeymoon, which they reached a new level in their relationship, while they were there. The two had not yet decided what to do about their living conditions. Cheryl didn't want to sell her house, but she loved Tony's home. Tony told her that maybe she should rent her house out sense she wanted to keep her house, Cheryl said she would look into. So when they got home they just went to Tony's house. It was about 8 when they got back, so they just cuddled up in the theater to watch a movie and fell asleep there. Tyler and Donna's marriage was going strong and Donna helped to give Tyler ideas for shows and movies, and Tyler helped Donna get her business off the ground, she was now the proud owner of a chain of hair salons with her own hair products. She had became the largest demanded hair care line in the industry. She always made sure to hook Cheryl up when she needed it.

Cheryl's P.O.V.

I woke up to see Tony holding me and still sleeping. It's was such a cute sight, and I didn't want to wake him so I slid out of his grip and got up. Once I was up u kissed his cheek. Then I decided that it was my turn to make him breakfast. So I went to the kitchen and started to cook, after about 30 minutes I was done. I had made pancakes, eggs, bacon, fried potatoes, sausage, grits, and a fresh fruit salad. I wanted to show him that he had married a real woman who could handle her own and still submit when it came time. Plus I throw down in the kitchen so that's a bonus. I went back to see if he had awoken yet, but he was still sleep, so I went upstairs to the bathroom and go dressed. Then I came back down to find him still sleeping. So I decided to wake him because the food was gonna get cold. So I went in the theater and leaned over him to kiss him on his lips. Next thing I know, he pulled me down and rolled us over. When he broke away "Well good morning to you, too!" I say laughing. He placed a peck on my lips and said "Man, I love you!" "Awwe baby, I love you too, now come on, I have something for you." I say getting  up and pulling him behind me. "What's that my love?" He asked. "You'll see." I said walking towards the dining room. "something smells good." He said. I shook my hand laughing to myself and didn't say anything. We finally had reached the dining room, but before we went in I said "close your eyes" "ok" He said rolling his eyes. So I went behind him and got on my tippy toes to cover his eyes. Then we walked into the dining room. "You ready?" I ask. "Yes" He answered. "Ok, 1. 2. 3." I then uncovered his eyes to reveal the food. He then turned around to me and said "Awwe baby, you didn't have to" "I wanted to, because your always cooking for me. Now eat up." We ate our now late breakfast and I washed the dishes while he got dressed. Then we went to my house to pack my things. We stopped to get some boxes and rent a truck.

When we got my house, I looked out the window and instantly broke down. The front windows had been broken and it looked like my front door was kicked in. There was also spray paint on the front of it. I couldn't belive it. "Baby stay here let me check it out " Tony said. So I just sat there and so many things were running through my mind. Who would do this? My mind was going crazy. Tony came back out and said "There is no one inside, but I don't think you should go in there." "Tony I have to. It's my house and I need to be able to fix this." I say walking towards my doorway. Tony grabbed my arm and said "Baby I need you to calm down, ok everything is gonna be ok, let's call the police and get this all straightened out." I broke away and said "No I need to go in here! You call the police. I don't do the po-po" I then walked in my beaten down home. This all took me back to the day I found out Mike cheated on me and I felt like I had been punched in the gut 10 times in a row. I felt that Tony had walked up behind me, but I didn't want him comforting me anymore. I had to deal with this, it wasn't something that I could hide from. As I walked around I seen that my chairs where ripped and feathers where everywhere, along with paint and tar. My pictures were also in a ruin. I couldn't belive my eyes. I moved to my kitchen to see that all my food had been pulled out and poured all over the place. Dishes were cracked and my glasses were crashed and seemed to be sprinkled all around. I then went up stairs to my bed room. This was the most shocking to me my bed was cut stra down the middle. And the wall had paint on it that read

"You don't get a happy ending "

I don't know who would do this to me. My mind was so stunned. This also scared the hell outta me, I could stop looking at it and as I walked around, those words kept replaying in my head. Tony then called up to me and said "Cheryl the police are here and they have some questions for you." So I made my way downstairs,  but those words still were playing in my head and I couldn't shake him. The police started to ask me questions. They asked "Ma'am do you know of anyone that would have any ill will against you?" Instantly  I had a flash back......