Chapter 24

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. I'm so dead. I am so incredibly dead right now. I better write my will quickly, because fuck, am I dead.

"Oh my God, Olivia! I didn't think you'd seriously do that! I ship it so freakin' hard!" Sally was on the kitchen floor squealing. "Well, hoped you enjoyed it. I'm probably going to die from Fuckass's blade now," I chuckled nervously. Whereas, Sally, on the other hand, was grinning widely. 

"You planned this from the start. Didn't you Sally?!" She snickered and replied, "Of course I did, Oli. Jeff had been talking about you ever since Ben had interfered with him plan you murder you. So. of course I had begun a plan. Who can resist Sally? No one. And if they do, Slendy'll fix that." Sally winked at me, then ran into the Manor, presumably to her room. Which left me alone. I ran out as well. No thanks! Don't want to be alone at the moment!

As I sprinted into the other room, I realized that it was probably all in vain. I mean, Fuckass is a serial killer. "Gonna die! Gonna die! Please tell Kyle I say goodbye," I sang as I dashed. "What the ever-living fuck are you talking about Olivia?" Oh. It's just Ben. "Wouldn't you like to know?" I replied as I halted. "You going to tell me? Or am I going to have to ask Sally? You know, she just ran off into her room squealing. So, I suggest you tell me, unless you want it to be more embarrassing." Asshole.

Grabbing his hand in mine, I pulled him into one of the empty rooms. "What do you want to know?" He took a minute to think, curling his blonde hair between his fingers. "Why are you flushing?" Oh shit. Am I seriously red right now? My cheeks felt hot to the touch. I was. "Somethin' embarrassing happened," I whispered. 

"What was it, specifically, Olivia?" He really wanted to know? "Sally and I had a bet. That's what happened." Ben scoffed. "Well, that doesn't cut it. What was the bet then?" Fuck. "That I had to do something for Sally, so I wouldn't have to play dress up." It was starting to get hard, trying to be so vague. "M'kay, and the bet was?" Why is he so damned persistent? 

"Fine. You really want to know?" Ben nodded. "I had to kiss Jeff. Happy now?" Ben started laughing. Loudly. "Sh-shut up. S-someone will hear you." That made him laugh even more. "I can't believe you'd do something like that! Oh my God, Olivia." I pushed Ben down then walked out of the room, silently closing the door. I let out a sigh. It's not like it would be kept a secret for long anyways. 

I really need to punch something. Or someone. I spotted EJ. 

"Yo, EJ. How's about we spar for a couple minutes?" He turned, facing my direction. 

"I don't want to break your face in. It wouldn't be worth my time. Plus, I'm basically the medic here, and I don't think I'd want to fix your injuries." 

"I'm pretty sure you're going to be the one needing medical attention." EJ was definitely listening now. 

"It's fucking on now Olivia," he yelled. 

We raced out the backdoor into the backyard and took a fighting stance.

"EJ, I'm curious. What does your face look without that stupid mask on? I wish to find out."

"You're not going anywhere near my mask."

"That's what you think!"

I barrel rolled towards EJ, and immediately tripped him. And with a blink of an eye, I was sitting on his midsection, pinning him down. 

"Let's see your pretty, little face. Shall we?" He flipped me over. 

"How's about, no?" I pushed him off and forced him down. 

"How's about yes?" As I started reaching for the elastic on his mask, he flipped me off last second.

"I think that no is a pretty good option too." EJ almost stood up. But I tripped him again and sat on his back

"I like the 'yes' option better." I quickly threw EJ's mask off into a bush before he'd get the chance to flip me over again.

"Shit, Olivia. You move fast. Do you have fast reflexes or something?" I shrugged, and turned EJ over so I could see his face. He had a grey-ish skin tone, brown hair, and no eyes. Just pitch black eye sockets, dripping with a black substance. I guess the name Eyeless Jack fit like a glove. But his face. His face was so perfect. Yeah, I do know that his face is still scary, but scary's normal now. Jeff's already dulled out scary. 

"You done staring, Olivia?" EJ had sharp teeth. It reminded me of a shark. I laughed quietly. "Seriously. Is my face funny to you? Do you think that it's a joke. I'm constantly reminded everyday of how hideous my complexion is. I don't think you understand how violated I feel right now." I laughed even more.

"Oh my God, Jack. You're so stupid to think that. Why on Earth would you think you're face isn't cute? Yeah, it's not normal, but that doesn't mean it's bad looking. Holy fuck, EJ." He looked startled. "Y-You don't think my face is horrible?" I nodded. Jack looked more and more confused. "A-Are you sure? Like, it doesn't disgust you or anything?" I nodded again. "Jack, you're being ridiculous."  I'm probably going to regret saying this later. "But, you're actually pretty cute..?" It sounded like a question. Shit. Oh well.

"You? Of all people, you, think I'm cute? Shit. My face must be pretty fucked up," Jack laughed.