Chapter 4: The impersonator

Guys, I am about to introduce a new character here. And we will later in the story realize how this character is going to play an important role in shaping the future turn of events

********************************************************************************************

Nathan's POV

I entered the familiar building and took the common lift to reach the 12th floor. I was joining the IT Analyst team starting today and I already have been assigned an important task.

I got out of the lift and saw her standing in front of me. The girl I saw last week, the girl I could not stop thinking about since that day. Those beautiful grey eyes, those long flowing hair, which she tied in a beautiful braid, just like a princess. But I liked her more with long flowing hair. Those lips of her were inviting me such magnitude.

My thoughts were interrupted by Mr. Mason.

"Hey Nathan, come on in. I will introduce to you to the team. Hope you had a good start to your day, as the rest of the day is going to be rough."

"Oh it can't be. I had a very good start indeed. And I am sure I am going to be alright working here." I smiled thinking about her.

Mr. Mason introduced me to everyone in the team. But my eyes were stuck on only one person. Ms. Donavan.

"Ms. Donavan, mind if I join you? What are you working on? Mr.Mason suggested I take some knowledge transfer from you, for the tasks you are handling."

"Sure Nathan." She was looking into my eyes through the big glasses I was wearing. "Did she? No, how could she, she has never seen my face."

"Have we met before Nathan?"

"No, absolutely not. I will come back later Ms. Donavan. It seems you are busy right now."

I moved over to Gracy's desk and chatted on with her, but I couldn't help looking at her once in a while. I can't describe the effect this girl was having on me. I wanted her, I wanted to touch her and kiss her entire body. I just couldn't help imagining her in bed with me. All I could say in my mind, "Oh girl, I am here with a mission. What are you doing to me".

"Grace, is Ananya seeing someone? Is this Alex guy her boyfriend or something?"

"Didn't it seem so to you too? Everyone says, there is something between them, but they claim to be best friends. They are in separable you see. She doesn't even talk to other guys. And he just has eyes for her."

But I could see, Ananya, caught me looking at her, and I could see giving me those glances too. "Did I have an effect on her? Was she interested in me, Oh girl!! You are killing me."

A couple of days passed, and my task was not yet complete. I was still looking for details, still searching for clues.

I saw her, looking extremely gorgeous in a body hugging dress, her curves looked perfect, and I just couldn't wait more to hold her in my arms.

And that was the day i realized how crazy i had become about her. Her smile, her luscious lips, her silky hair had me all tied to her, so much that I occasionally forgot what I was here in this office for.

She was in my mind round the clock. I think have fallen for her, since the first day i saw her.

My Girl she will be.