"I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you. Why don't you speak up," Hikaru suggested in a menacing tone making the boys cower back in fear. Rika and their group of friends stifle laughs at the boys. The boys don't respond. They simply sit there staring at the ground and trying to hold back tears.

"They are so pathetic," a girl with blond hair and bright blue eyes commented as she scowled at the boys, "You shouldn't waste your time bullying these ones. They aren't worth anybody's time." The others nodded in agreement.

"Well, I don't care if they aren't worth my time!" Rika snapped as she angrily looked at the blond. The blond lowered her head and nodded. Rika scoffed and rolled her eyes as she turned back to the boys sitting on the ground. She approached them making them look up at her. She smiled at them evilly before swiping their glasses from their faces. Their visions became blurred and they could no longer see fine details.

"We need those!" Akira protested as he tried to reach out for them, but Hikaru punched him away forcefully sending him flying backwards.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Hikaru exclaimed glaring at Akira. Akira coughed in pain as he sat up and tried to refocus his vision, but he had no such luck.

"Akira!" Yu exclaimed as he rushed over to Akira. He couldn't see very well, but he could tell where Akira's figure was. He helped Akira sit up.

"I'm fine," Akira replied with pained expression.

"Why do you do this to us?" Rei asked glaring at Hikaru, Rika, and the others.

"Yeah, what did we ever do to you?" Keiichiro asked frowning. Rika and Hikaru grimaced at the boys and approached them. Rika slapped Ryoji across the face and Hikaru picked up Keiichiro and Rei and threw them towards Yu and Akira.

"Shut the f*** up!" Hikaru yelled furiously. The boys cowered back against the wall. Hikaru scoffed. Hikaru made one more warning glare before returning over to Rika, who was standing over Ryoji. Ryoji's cheek was stinging from the impact of Rika's hand slapping it. His head was spinning and he felt faint. He noticed as Rika's hand began to lift up in the air again. She was going to slap him again. Ryoji's eyes slightly widen as it got closer. He squeezed his eyes shut and prepared himself for the hard impact of Rika's hand, but never came.

"Don't hurt him," someone said in a warning tone. Ryoji slowly opened his eyes to see a girl with long, jett black hair standing in front of him in a protective stance. He stared at her back in surprise. The girl was gripping Rika's wrist tightly.

"Always ruining the fun aren't you," Rika commented scowling at the girl.

"I mean it Rika. Leave them alone," the girl warned. Rika frowned at the girl before rolling her eyes and wiggling herself out of the girl's grasp.

"Let's go," Rika instructed and she gestured with her head to leave to the others. The others nodded. Rika glanced back at the girl and grimaced at her. "You're an idiot." The girl didn't respond. She kept a protective stance in front of Ryoji. Rika scoffed as she left with her group of friends trailing close behind her. Once Rika was gone, the girl turned around. Ryoji couldn't quite make out the girl's face. She knelt down.

"Are you ok?" She asked worriedly. As Ryoji nodded he felt his vision start to darken and he fell over. "Ryoji!"

When Ryoji woke up he looked around to see that he was lying in a bed in the nurses clinic. He noticed that Akira, Rei, and Keiichiro were also lying in beds. Yu was the only one not lying in a bed. He was sitting in a chair beside a girl with long, jett black hair. He wondered curiously if she was the girl who saved him, but his voice wasn't coming and he laid there with his eyes half open, half closed.

"Ryoji, thank goodness you're awake," Yu commented sighing in relief. Ryoji could only smile at him weakly.

"I'm sorry about this," the black haired girl apologized, "Rika went too far this time. I can't believe she did this."

"It's ok. It's not your fault," Yu reassured her. The black haired girl nodded in response. As Yu and the black haired girl chatted, Ryoji slowly slipped into a deep sleep. He knew they couldn't now, but somehow they were going to get revenge. They were going to show Rika that they are more than just toys that she can toss around. He knew that in order to do that he was going to have to let go of his deep feelings for Rika, but he knew that it would be worth it one day. One day he would get his revenge on Rika for all of the pain that she put he and his friends through all these years. He wanted her to feel the pain that she put them through every day.

***************************************************************************************************************************************
Hiya everyone!

So, here is the prologue! I hope you all liked it! I know it's a lot shorter than my other books, but I don't have much details to put for the back story of the book, so that's why it's shorter.

Also, sorry if it's a little boring. I promise it will get more interesting as the story goes on.

Anyways, if the character description didn't already make you hate her, well, you will hate Rika a lot in this book because she's a real... excuse my language, but she's a real b**** in this book.

Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter!

The updates for this book will be every 2-3 days. Sometimes, I might have to go to 3 days if I'm really busy, but most of the time I will update every 2 days.

So, stay tune for the next chapter coming soon! :)